Results 2,721 to 2,760 of 6181
Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

RaginCajun's Daily Log

hello all. i am new to this site but have been reading other peoples questions. i am looking to trim away bodyfat, and get under 180 lbs by May. i have been involved in sports all my life and competed as a powerlifter in college. i have been working with weights for years and have a science background. i want to lose the fat in my stomach and my chest. i inherited the "fat" titties from both sides of my family, so genetics plays a role in where my fat gets placed. i want to have abs! currently, i am training for a 10k that is at the end of april. i have been running and weight lifting consistently for a few months. i can now do 4 miles without stopping. my diet is not bad, except on weekends. i like to socialize, hunt, and fish. and i like to have the occasional adult beverage. this is what hinders my training but i do enjoy those things in my free time. as of jan 3rd, i am down from 196 to 190. i started doing the fasted morning workouts, and i love it! just sometimes it doesn't feel like i have enough energy. i am working on a routine that best fits my schedule and myself. as of now, i am trying to swim 2 days a week, run 2/3 days a week, and weight train (my favorite) 2/3 days a week. it is tough to get the leg weight training in because i need to build up my endurance on my runs, and my favorite exercise is the squat. but can't go heavy on squats anymore because of a bum knee, which also hinders my running. but no pain no gain! i will post my diet later on this evening, and hopefully get a pic up so i can get further advice on what exercises to do to help transform. one of my biggest things is motivation and excuses. i can find an excuse for everything. well enough about that, here are my stats.

Ht: 5' 10”
    Wt: 190 lbs
    BMR: 1860
    TDEE: 2604
    BF%: estimate 20% (done with electronic devices, one said 17 other said 22.)
    LBM: 69 kg
    Last edited by marcus300; 05-25-2017 at 08:25 AM.
    lee12007 and Batmanreturns like this.

Thread Information