Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Athlete127 is offline Member

My NEW diet (adding lean muscle for college football receiver) HELP!

Height:6'0-6'1?
    Weight:179-181

I am adding a picture I just took, don't get me wrong, that was a good picture I took and I was flexing hard, plus I do tan and it's with a mirror. Trying to give you all visual of what I want and what I have thus far. Arms do have main veign over bicep since you can't see that. Look not too bad when I get a pump, this pic doesn't show my arms too well.

I go to college, I eat breakfast lunch and dinner in the caff... here is the typical they have. You know caffeteria food is HARD to find consistent protein. They always have a salad bar, and always veggies, and always a sandwich bar with (ham,cheeses,turkey,roast beef,all kinds of bread) Plus the other 3 junk/high fat like pizza,fries, burgers bars they have. Always have apples. Lunch and dinner is about the same, Breakfast, always have yogurt, oatmeal, begals, plus your bad food like breakfast burritos, fake eggs. They do have a lady who cooks eggs for you though. During lunch 2x a week they have "wraps" can get anything in a wrap with chicken, and 2x a week stirfry? Just trying to give you a run down of what they have and what I am working with.

Note I have been on a strict diet ABOUT like this for awhile, minus a few things, but I NEVER eat bad foods (fatty,high calorie or fast foods,) since like 4months ago. Only cheated about 5 times, and not bad.

I have read the forum for hours and days, I have taken all advice from my last diet thread. Tell me what you think. I need SERIOUS help. Feel free to change ANYTHING or let me know what I need to switch, or go to the store and buy (I am a COLLEGE student, tight budget. I have 3 swipes a day for the caff (b,l,d) We also have a kitchen in our dorm. Remember low budget! lol

But let me know if there is another supplement I need to go buy, along with other groceries if needed just like stated

Ok, Monday-Thursday, football practice is from 2:30-4 and we do footwork and speed type then weights(bench,squat,incline,cleans) those are the main weights in the 4 days. Then after the main of the day, we do a ton of other small stuff for that muscle.

Wednesday and Friday morning we do high cardio and foot work training. A bunch of ladders, bags, and things along those lines.

Sunday-Thursday nights I ALSO go to the campus gym & workout 1-2 muscles a night (the muscles that I worked earlier in the week from football so I dont work the same thing too closely together) and abs

I take Friday and Saturday off with weights, and typically drink some alcohol on these nights.

Goal, keep getting RIPPED abs and not lose them AT all, get that nice beach body, you know like all muscles ripped up more, at same time gain 5 pounds or so of LEAN muscle.. 6'0 185? Wouldn't even mind getting to 190 as long as I looked REALLLLY good, like magazine cover talking, even it means staying at 180. Im fine with my weight. Thats why I am asking the experts! I am very serious about having that proud body on vacation at the beach, or at a party, but also want that serious pro receiver look.

Meal 1 (Breakfast) 7:00AM -Note on Wednesday and Friday morning it is hard to go to the Caffeteria because I do not have time. Need an alternate. Eat before the workout or after?
    1 scoop of protein(whey protein)
    1/2-1 cup of oats<--- I feel like this is getting me fat when I eat it LOL!
    Eggs(<--sometimes the lady who cooks them isnt there and Im not eating the fake eggs they have) so should I add another scoop of protein if cant get eggs? Thought about buying egg whites at store and just doing breakfast in the dorm.

Meal 2 (Snack) 10:00 or 10:30
    1 can of tuna (in oil)

Meal 3 (lunch) 12:00 or 12:30
    Turkey sandwich (about 5 or 6 slices of turkey, whole grain wheat bread, pickles,tomato,lettuce,mustard)
    A salad (with spinach leaves,carrots,brocoli,tomato,calaflower,cucumber, Oil & vinegar)
    Then I will also look for MAYBE some chicken if they have any, or sometimes they have "wraps" and I get one with chicken in it, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard--- feel like I am over eating when I get that too?

2:30
    WORKOUT

4:00 PWO
    2 scoops of protein(whey protein)
    1 cup of oats (I feel like I am eating glue that is going to make me lose my six pack when I eat this again!)

Meal 4( dinner) 6:00
    About 10 or more slices of turkey breast because like I said typically all I can get protein wise that is consistent.
    Same salad as I had for lunch

8:00 Workout Sunday-Thursdays

9:30 PWO
    2 scoops of protein (whey protein)

11:00 Meal 5 before bed
    1 can of tuna, 1 spoon of natural peanut butter

Plus I drink 5 bottles of water or better a day.

-Remember to keep in mind, I'm not looking to body build, just getting that lean beach body/ receiver body for football and the ladys! haha-
    Last edited by Athlete127; 02-11-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Thread Information