snoogans526 is offline New Member

Is anyone willing to help a beginner with his diet?

What's up guys? This is my first post but everyone here seems very willing to help so I'm excited to start my first cycle with the help of you guys. So I'm about to start a 12 week test rest cycle and I was wondering if anyone could help me with a diet plan that fits my body type. So here are my stats:

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 265 (but I hold it extremely well)
    Body Type: stocky

Thanks again guys

VegasRenegade is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Blog Entries
    Sure you will get some help soon

cerealkiller326 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, whats your body fat%? Better yet, not to be disrespectful, what is your current diet? Time you eat, macros (protein/carb/fat/cals) A good site to get macros is fitday.com. TDEE? What is your goal? Lean Bulk? or just pure bulking? I can critique your diet, but I can't hand a diet to you on a silver platter dude.

snoogans526 is offline New Member
    well I eat 3 times a day and snack in between, just an average diet. I wasn't exactly looking for a diet plan but leaning more towards what foods to eat and what to stay away from, and when I should be eating. And I'm looking for lean bulk, not so much pure bulking. I don't have a specific number as my goal but if I could cut some fat and get to around 220 that would be good. Using the US Navy body fat formula, it says im 31%, however it has a disclaimer stating that if you carry weight in the middle of your body, which I do, this number might be higher than it really is. Any help is much appreciated.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    How old are you?

Regardless, PLEASE don't cycle. You are not ready physically, and based on your thread alone, you have no idea what you're doing in regards to diet. Cycling at this point would be beyond irresponsible IMO. I don't mean to chastise you, just being brutally honest - I hope you can appreciate that.

5 10' 265.. ur a big boy, i appreciate that you came to the diet forum first before you went to the ASS General first. Shows me your kinda responsible. What are your goals, age, training exp and time training?

Thread Information