musclestack is offline Productive Member

bf estimate and advice please

Well, I'm 5'9", 164.5lbs., 26 years old. I started cutting back in late September at 175lbs. I actually probably lost a bit more than 10 lbs because I also gained strength during that period (probably due to getting back into the gym fresh after a long time off), so I'm sure I put on a couple pounds of LBM. The thing is, I'm soooooo tired of cutting!!!!! I want to start a very looong clean bulk. I just wanted to get advice if my body fat is low enough to start bulking, or should I continue to cut for a while longer?? I have a manual caliper; when I started in September, it said I was around 17%bf. Now, it shows that I'm around 14.5%bf.

I've been screwing around for the past 30 minutes to try and put a pic on here, but I'm failing miserably lol!! Can someone tell me how to do it please?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you sure about that bf I'm also about 5'9" and weighed in at 195 and like 17%

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I don't know what your argument is, bro? That your body composition is different than mine? There are plenty of people who are 5'9", with different mass, and different body fat percentages. Sorry man, not trying to be a dick; just confused about what your point is??

Can anyone tell me how to upload a pic here?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Are you clicking 'Go Advanced' next to 'Post Quick Reply'??? There is an insert image button when you do that.

As for bodyfat, i'll withhold a definite answer until I see the pic, but at 14.5% I think it's just a bit high to do any kind of bulk.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    I don't know what your argument is, bro? That your body composition is different than mine? There are plenty of people who are 5'9", with different mass, and different body fat percentages. Sorry man, not trying to be a dick; just confused about what your point is??

Can anyone tell me how to upload a pic here?
    No arquement bro. and if it came off wrong im sorry, i was just thinking at those stats you would be lower than 14.5 thats all.
    but as gbrice pointed out pics would definately help.

Thread Information