Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    WTF are you guys talking about with needle sizes? He can pin with a harpoon or an insulin needle. It makes no difference so why recommend a bigger needle? There's some off advice in this thread.

Op your diet looks good at about 3500 cals. If you are sticking with 3654 I would add 20minutes cardio PWO in. No matter what calories you are at I would add the 20minutes cardio and up cals accordingly.

Gucks is offline Member
    what are ur latest body stats now? u seeing any gains from ur cycle?

nav13 is offline Junior Member
    Well as far as weight goes I've gained about 6 lbs of lean body mass. My fat % has gone down to about 8% as suggested by one of my friends you can check the pics if you would like to guesstimate. I was starting to add on some weight until I got sick the other week and went down 12 lbs due to not being able to tolerate solid food very well for about 6-8 days. I went down to 180 from 192 but now that I've been eating solid food again im back up to 192. I have definitely lost body fat though and replaced it with more solid muscle. I'm thinking of extending cycle to 14 weeks up from 12 weeks due to me getting sick. Think its a good idea or just stick to 12?

justy is offline New Member
    If you eat junk, you look and feel like junk. You are what you eat. When you eat healthy natural, lively food, you feel and look healthy and beautiful. It is as easy as that. You need to talk to your unconscious and to your higher self to get in harmony with what you want. It does not help to decide to live healthy from now on, but as soon as you see a burger with chips, you can't resist. You need to get every single part in sync. Meditate and see yourself eating healthy foods and getting active.

Next get rid of all junk food, processed food, artificial diet food, artificial cool drinks, etc and tell yourself not to buy any of those. Then purchase fresh fruit, vegetables, clean still water and natural, unprocessed food without colorants, flavourants and preservatives. Make yourself green smoothies with lots of leaves, vegetables and fruit and drink lots of fresh, still water through the day. Stop your intake of alcohol and tobacco. You do not need that.

Now discipline yourself to keep this way of eating up for a period of time and combine this with walking, swimming or gentle exercises and stop watching TV all together.

You will be surprised how good you feel after some time. Your complexion will be radiant, your weight will drop, your energy level will rise and you will be a healthy, life-loving person. You do not want to go back to your previous lifestyle. Live in the "NOW" and stop all worries and anxieties.Food packing

Jonesyy is offline Junior Member
    Hey man just read the whole thread and looks like you're doing well! Good luck for the future but I was wondering what your current goals are atm?

Sounds like your bf levels are down to a good level, so you looking to get to 200lbs from more lean muscle mass?

Yeah my main goal was to put on about 10 lbs of lean mass. I also wanted to see what a cycle of AAs would do for me since it isn't every day I have somewhere I can get them. So kind of an experiment in that aspect but like everyone I want to get bigger, faster, and stronger.

justy
    If you eat junk, you look and feel like junk. You are what you eat. When you eat healthy natural, lively food, you feel and look healthy and beautiful. It is as easy as that. You need to talk to your unconscious and to your higher self to get in harmony with what you want. It does not help to decide to live healthy from now on, but as soon as you see a burger with chips, you can't resist. You need to get every single part in sync. Meditate and see yourself eating healthy foods and getting active.

Next get rid of all junk food, processed food, artificial diet food, artificial cool drinks, etc and tell yourself not to buy any of those. Then purchase fresh fruit, vegetables, clean still water and natural, unprocessed food without colorants, flavourants and preservatives. Make yourself green smoothies with lots of leaves, vegetables and fruit and drink lots of fresh, still water through the day. Stop your intake of alcohol and tobacco. You do not need that.

Now discipline yourself to keep this way of eating up for a period of time and combine this with walking, swimming or gentle exercises and stop watching TV all together.

You will be surprised how good you feel after some time. Your complexion will be radiant, your weight will drop, your energy level will rise and you will be a healthy, life-loving person. You do not want to go back to your previous lifestyle. Live in the "NOW" and stop all worries and anxieties.Food packing
    What are you talking about? I have been eating healthy and do plenty of cardio. crazy.....

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    ^^^try to stay at 3 reps or above.. you don't want to start doing 1 rep maxes on juice... just a bad idea due to possible muscle / tendon tears..

Quote Originally Posted by nav13 View Post
    What are you talking about? I have been eating healthy and do plenty of cardio. crazy.....
    He's a spammer.. look at the link at the end.. selling pre packed food i imagine..

Yeah I plan on sticking with 4 sets of 6 reps. I just got some news that puts me in a bit of a dilema possibly. A while back I was working on getting into the navy as an officer and was told there were no spots for this year and it would be quite some time before I would have a chance on getting in. I was just contacted and told to get my packet together and ready for the boards to look over it. There could be plenty of time between now and when I might actually get a blood test for steroids but if there isn't and shit moves super fast is there anything on the market such as a clenser that people have personal experience or heard of it actually working? I'm not to worried just yet but I'd like to be prepared if shit does hit the fan. Been reading that test E can stay in the system for up to 3 months and if thats the case I could possibly be screwed if there isn't a clenser that works.

Since when has the Navy tested for steroids ??? they only test for drugs unless they recieve specific information that you are on steroids and then they go for test.. steroid tests costs like $350.. they get their guns for less than that.. why waste that money on steroid tests.. worst case scenario they will give you a generl blood test for health and your Red blood cell count will be high as well as BP and test levels.. but as long as you stop a few weeks before that you should be fine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information