alpesh222 is offline New Member

Need suggestions on calories/DIET/cardio [bulking]

Hey guys...2 years ago i used to be 90kgs and i lost around 42 kgs by crash dieting which was the biggest mistake i ever made. I then bulked till 67kg and cut down to 63 with a 4 pack. Due to excess cardio i lost a lot of muscle and now i weigh 58. I've decided to bulk till 75kg this time. [I have lower belly fat]
    I'm 18 years,
    Height : 5 foot 5 inches
    Weight : 58kg [128 pounds] and around 11.5% BF
    I don't wanna be HUGE...I want an athletic body...I don't use any anabolics. I workout in the morning.
    Presently I'm not eating any carbs after 5pm and i go to bed by 10.30.
    I'm following this diet at the moment. Please guide me.

Pre workout : Hemo-Rage Black UC 1 scoop [p/c/f]
    Post Workout : 1 Apple, 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop CGT [30/20/1]
    Breakfast : 2 slices of WW Bread+6 egg whites+20g natural PB[20/40/10]
    2.5 hrs later : 2 scoops of Labrada lean body mass 60 [30/40/3]
    2.5 later :150gm Chicken+Veggies+Oats [45/25/5]
    2.5 later : 150gm Chicken+veggies [45/0/5]
    Before bed : 1scoop casein protein[23/3/1.5]
    Total[appx] = 200gm protein/130gm carbs/25gm fat

I cheat twice a week. I was thinking of keeping my diet 70% clean and 30% dirty...Please help me with calories required for bulking. Should i do cardio? First thing in the morning? or should i avoid it? Should i do cardio on my cheat days?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    bold

Quote Originally Posted by alpesh222 View Post
    Hey guys...2 years ago i used to be 90kgs and i lost around 42 kgs by crash dieting which was the biggest mistake i ever made. I then bulked till 67kg and cut down to 63 with a 4 pack. Due to excess cardio i lost a lot of muscle and now i weigh 58. I've decided to bulk till 75kg this time. [I have lower belly fat]

Can't help you with calories because I only measure in lbs and i'm too lazy to do the conversion! Let me know your weight in lbs and I can help

I'm 18 years,
    Height : 5 foot 5 inches
    Weight : 58kg [128 pounds] and around 11.5% BF
    I don't wanna be HUGE...I want an athletic body...I don't use any anabolics. I workout in the morning.
    Presently I'm not eating any carbs after 5pm and i go to bed by 10.30.
    I'm following this diet at the moment. Please guide me.

Pre workout : Hemo-Rage Black UC 1 scoop [p/c/f]

Why no fuel pre-workout? Is this just cardio, or a real workout? Big mistake if it's a weight training session. This should be a heavy complex carb meal and good clean protein source

Post Workout : 1 Apple, 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop CGT [30/20/1]

Drop the apple, add complex carbs here. No idea what CGT is

Breakfast : 2 slices of WW Bread+6 egg whites+20g natural PB[20/40/10]

Save the PB for your pro/fat meals, don't mix with carbs. Replace bread with cleaner source like oats. Add 1 whole egg for a LITTLE fat

2.5 hrs later : 2 scoops of Labrada lean body mass 60 [30/40/3]

Why not real food here?

2.5 later :150gm Chicken+Veggies+Oats [45/25/5]

Maybe don't need carbs here if you're not active. Pro/fat meal

2.5 later : 150gm Chicken+veggies [45/0/5]

add more fat

Before bed : 1scoop casein protein[23/3/1.5]

Add more fat

Total[appx] = 200gm protein/130gm carbs/25gm fat

Not too bad, but fat definitely needs to come up, protein can probably come up a bit too. carbs look good right where they're at. Again, this is all an assumption because I don't know your maintenance calories yet

I cheat twice a week. I was thinking of keeping my diet 70% clean and 30% dirty...Please help me with calories required for bulking. Should i do cardio? First thing in the morning? or should i avoid it? Should i do cardio on my cheat days?

Why make it dirty at all? I don't understand that way of thinking. What's the point? If you have the ability to make it all clean and get better/faster results, why not do that? When you say you cheat twice a week, is that 2 cheat MEALS or DAYS?

Thanks . My weight is 128-130 pounds and I do a solid workout. I din't keep any food pre-workout to get full stimulant effect. Why do we need fat before bed? What about cardio? CGT is Creatine+glutamine+taurine. I usually have cheat meals and not days..

hmmm??

Thread Information