strong_web is offline Associate Member

Summer rippest!! Diet #1!!!

Well I have not been on here in a long time, and the questions I am going to ask I know most of the anwser. But maybe here is newer ways to a good diet.

Anyways as of today.

196LB
    5'9
    MALE

Workout in basement, I have enought weights and bar to get some quailty lifts in.

For Cardio, I have a old school tread and a ski machine.
    Maybe the odd walk with kids and dog......?(very odd)

So base on my every day living.
    MON - FRI - Up at 3am work till 2:30 home by 3;30.
    Sat - Sun - At home for now till we get crazy busy at work.

Here my question,

Morning BK - Egg white seem to be the best but is there any other meal I CAN use.

Now meal 2 would be at work same with meal 3 and 4, What are you best idea for my meals.

Meat (lean), veggies, and maybe a shake for my 3rd meal?

And now when I am at home meal 5,6
    Usally we eat pretty good, meat(chicken,steak,odd fish)
    Veggie frozen in a bag from a store....?
    Rice....?
    Potato.... heavy for diet I think?

Now if you understanded what I was looking for then please help, if not ask, cause I am not the greatest writer...

ALSO DOES ANYONE HAVE A EXCEL OR PROPGRAM TO USE, I have fitday but it is a day to day thing to much work, good program for a comany.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I'm not trying to be rude, but every question you asked you can find yourself on here. Read through the stickies and other members' threads. You'll learn a ton in just a few hours. Come back and post up a proposed diet plan in detail. I, and other members, will critique it for you to fine-tune.

The reason no one's going to make a complete, entire diet from scratch from you is that it DOES take time. Hell, when I plan a new diet, I sit for hours to fine-tune the macros, carb/fat placement, etc. If you do the leg work, we'll be more than happy to help from there.

Thread Information