Thread: Soy nuts

brianrparker is offline New Member

Soy nuts

My mom sent me some soy nuts in the mail. what do you guys think about them. they are really good :P the macros seem good when i look at them online

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Soy isn't considered the best protein source for bodybuilders, and there is also evidence that soy raises estrogen levels in men - definitely not something we want. This isn't 100% proven, but I think it's worth begin cautious considering there are plenty of better sources out there.

honda4life is offline Junior Member
    Gbrice I was also looking at this as well and I read an article that when eating soy nuts they have the blahblahphysoestrogens or what ever that fancy word is but inthe article it said also that the body naturally will adjust the estrogen levels.. your input on that? I would compare it to nut shrinkage when the body receives levels of Test when on gear...?? maybe im over my head. I read cause im desperatly trying to find an alternative to Whey protein..

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honda4life View Post
    Gbrice I was also looking at this as well and I read an article that when eating soy nuts they have the blahblahphysoestrogens or what ever that fancy word is but inthe article it said also that the body naturally will adjust the estrogen levels.. your input on that? I would compare it to nut shrinkage when the body receives levels of Test when on gear...?? maybe im over my head. I read cause im desperatly trying to find an alternative to Whey protein..

I would stick to a whole food based protein check out Vega it is amazing and your body will absorb it way better than any dairy based protein. Stick to Almonds and almond butter awesome for ya same with cashews.

bodhot is offline New Member
    why do you think east Asians have small dicks? because not only themselves but most of there ancestors ate soy products.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by honda4life View Post
    I really can't give input because the data is inconclusive... there are arguments on both sides. Like I said above, so long as 'tried and true' protein sources are available, i'll err on the side of caution and keep my soy intake very minimal.

Thread Information