Ok guys first attempt here, please criticise and help me adjust it. Post this in my original thread but people seem to not be going into that thread any more. Could use a little advice if possible please.

Stats:
Age 20.5
Weight 155
Height 6ft 1-2
BF 11%

I have spent the good part of the day reading these forums and watching the videos from Milos Sarcev (very informative, thanks for sharing). He taught me some valuable points that have helped me calculate this dietary plan so far. I know understand most what I need to know to get what I need, when I need it and how I need it. Hopefully I am not too far off.

I have worked this on the idea that 1g Protein = 4 calories. 1g carbohydrates = 4 calories and 1g fat = 9 calories (roughly).
Also, my bodyweight is a little under 155 and I know for a fact I am ectomorphic so I have worked my allowances out based on this.

Protein per day = 155 x 1.5 = 240.
Over time will adjust, but one point I will make now is in my plan I noticed a lack of protein and an excess of carbs. What I have also worked out is that carbs are a damned site cheaper than protein :P

Carbohydrates per day = 400 - 500g.
Hard gainer so I can pack these on without worrying, and the more I get better both energy wise (therefore, motivation and performance) and weight-gain wise.

Fats per day = 100g max.
Good fats for the most part. Omega 3/6 and other unsaturated mono/polys. Some saturated but avoided where possible.

I didn't work out calories at the start because I wanted to get the right mix of P/C/F's first. It turned out to be 3154 per day, which is pretty much around what I was aiming at due to being a hardgainer. 3000-4000. Point is I need protein first, the building blocks for muscle growth. My matabolism should slow down as I follow this diet if I have worked it out properly.

Now I have worked that out I can plan my diet, but first my gym routine. These are in no order in terms of what order I do the exercises, the point I am trying to make is getting in the compounds and which days I train what.

Low reps + high weight for me obviously, for the time being.

Monday = Chest
Incline
Decline
Flat
Flys

Tuesday = Back
Deadlift
Bent over Rows
Chin ups

Wednesday = Legs
Squats
Steps
Machines

Thursday = Day Off

Friday = Arms and Abs
EZ Bar Curls
Tricep Dips
Dumbell Curls
Tricep Curls (forgot their names)
Tricep Rope Pulldown

Saturday = Shoulders
Dumbell press
Shrugs
Lateral raises

Sunday = Day Off

Awesome, now that's done the most important part is my diet. I have tried to include foods which are best, with supplementary ingredients to add flavour in some cases. I've heard if it tastes good, spit it out. Fair enough :P I've made some notes at the end about my concerns/queries.

Supplements Used
Serious Mass (per serving) 50/250/4/1250
Instant Whey from myprotein.co.uk (worth looking at, good site). 24/0/0.4/150
Possibly a No-Xplody

Then Multi-Vit tablet and fish oils tablets.

P/C/F/Cals

Remember I am working on the basis of 1g Protein = 4 cals. 1g Carbs = 4 cals. 1g Fat = 9 cals. (From Milos Sarcev)
Also, my nutritional facts are taken from internet sources and may not be reliable.

Meal 1 - 8-9am
200g Oats in a Banana Water Mix
100% Whey Protein

44.1/164.8/8.2/777.1

Meal 2 - 10am - 11am
1/2 serving Serious Mass (my weight gainer of choice)

25/126/2/547

Meal 3 - 12pm - 1pm
2 x hard boiled egg
and Beans on Brown Toast (2 slices)

30/78.5/10.4/433.6

Meal 4 - 3pm - 4pm
Tuna in Pasta

50/92/3.9/453.1

Meal 5 - Interchangeable due to Workout Times, used immediately post-workout.
Instant 100% Whey + Banana

25.3/27/0.4/137

May add some carbs in the form of 100g pasta/brown rice when I get home, but over the day I seem to have plenty of carbs and Meal 6 will have carbs too

Meal 6 - 5pm - 7pm
Chicken Breast (sliced) with Brown Rice and Lite Dolmio Sauce
and Multi Vit Tablet

35.5/51/9.9/328

Meal 7 - 9pm - 10pm
Cottage Cheese (100g) + Fish Oils
+ 50g Wenslydale cheese (guilty pleasure) + Apple

26/23/40/478

10pm - 11pm
BED

Totals:
232/562/75/3154

I like how I have somehow even managed to keep the cost load. Apart from the meat and some of the other bits I'm really not spending too much. The protein drinks are roughly 50p per drink and will last me a little over a month. Sorted

Going to hopefully ride this to my genetic limit. If I am happy I will steer well clear of steroids /pro-hormones but if this diet/a modified version doesn't work I will literally not know what will apart from them, and even then it wouldn't be a magical permo-fix. Not sure about things like No-Xplode though. Can help your work-out sure, and all my friends love it so might try it.

Points and Query's

1. I seem to have an excess of protein and slightly less protein than I would have liked. Any advice?
2. What can I put with cottage cheese, seriously. I've heard it's not the best on its own but never tried.
3. Wenslydale cheese is my secret pleasure, decent apart from it being high in saturated fats. Plus is there is no cholesterol in it.
4. My dinner meal is also going to be changed occasionally. Chicken could be replaced with fish/beef etc to keep my body guessing.
5. Banana post-workout will restore my glycogen levels due to its sugar content I believe?
6. Serious Mass is my weight gain of choice, good value for money, good for hard gainers, BCAA's, everything you need.
7. Hard Boiled vs Scrambled I am not sure on. I've heard scrambled is as good or slightly worse than hard-boiled, but the fact is both have similar protein levels and I prefer Hard Boiled in texture and taste. Let me know if you disagree.
8. Banana Oat Mix is my invention. Makes the oats go down better, makes it more interesting and adds some quick releasing energy.
9. Anybody know of any ways to make unflavoured protein have a slight taste to it? Thought about adding some fruit but I'm not sure.
10. Pretty much every meal comes with water. Up to around 4-6L a day I think. Maybe very lightly diluted squash in it to give it a reasonable taste.
11. Finally, any recommended foods I've missed?

I think that is everything. Thanks for reading and I look forward to your feedback!

edit://
I just realised I am heavily missing on vegetables. Will probably add to meal 6 and meal 4 where I can. Peas/Carrots/Salad.

So excited to try this I am going to start this week while my gym membership is still running. It is an awful gym but it shouldnt matter.