THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Need diet help for cycle

Hey guys,

I am getting ready to run test/tren for 10 weeks. I have been on TRT for several years now. I usually gain about 10 pounds on a cycle, but I think my diet could be better and I could add more lean mass.

Stats:
    6'
    215 pounds
    Bf about 15%
    lifting over 20 years now, but recently had surgery that took me out for a couple months.

I never measure my food and try to eat over 200 grams of protien s day.
    Diet:
    3 eggs and toast

50 gram protien drink

Healthy lunch. Usually Asian and I order extra meat.

50 gram protien drink

Healthy dinner. Meat and vegetables and easy on the carbs.

Any ideas on what I could do better during a cycle? I'm not drinking the protien now because the doc has me out of the gym and I don't want to get fat.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Well, the good news is you're right, you could most definitely make better gains by improving your diet! No offense intended, but your posted diet is horrible even without macros. Please read through the stickies at the top of the page here in the diet forum to better educate yourself on what a proper body-building diet looks like. Then, read through several threads here to see how others with similar goals to you are eating; change the macros to suit your stats, then post it here and we will help you fine-tune it. I actually see issues with every meal you posted with the exception of MAYBE your dinner meal, but it's hard to say since there's not enough info. Tip: If it's Asian, it's most likely cooked with plenty of saturated fat=no good.

After reading, post up a proposed diet with macros for each meal, time of day for each meal, and where your workout falls in between all of them. I know you've been on TRT for a while now, but I would hold off on that 'cycle' until you've done some research on dieting. You'll thank yourself later. Best of luck.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks buddy. Yea, I need to dial it in better. I guess I got in a rut and what I have been doing makes me look good and muscular, but I'm just maintaining.

ConnorMacLeod is offline Junior Member
    doesnt look like your eating enough

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    That's the least of his issues at this point. But you came to the right place. The reading you do here will put more size on you now than running a cycle in your current state. Post a diet with the the macros and we'll fix you up.

Thread Information