Nikknak is offline New Member

Help with Lean Bulk Diet. Detailed Gram breakdown included.

6ft Male
    16% BF
    Lifting 3-4/week
    30 Min Cardio 3-4/week.

Hi everyone, been doing alot of reading and research, was hoping I could get some advice on how to increase my calorie intake "cleanly" I think I'm just far too light on the carbs. Complete meal/food breakdown below.

Thank you in advance, to all those who reply, and also all those who have taken the time to write so much valuable information on these forums.

The top column is the day totals

And the days total, little less involved.

Column on left is what I ate, on the right was my "Goal" of
    3049 cals total Equaling 65g Fat, 316g Carbs, 300g Protien

Any modifications or tips? I'm having a really hard time eating all that but I've been trying to avoid any "Bulk" shakes that are tons of ugly carbs.

Please Advise.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Have you considered dropping your bodyfat % down first and then do a lean bulk?

I'm hoping to just not gain any BF during the process, I've always been able to cut BF super easy, so not really worried about it that much.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Okay, I can see that you have some very inferior food choices in your diet, but I don't have time to get into it right now. I'll come back to it after work. If it's easy for you to lose bf, then why are you sitting at 16% right now?? Cheers.

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Where is the 94g of sugar coming from, seems kind of high in my opinion.

Milk and the apple sauce. I try to keep simPle sugars pre/post workout.

Far as 16% BF, I'm not a pro body builder, pro athlete or anything. I'm not looking to compete or anything. I've never been called fat or chunky in my life, and even at 16% I carry it well.

I don't need to impress anyone, my wife is a hottie, and she hates how the pro body builders look anyways. So can we let the BF thing die? At least for now, I'll adress it once I cut for sure.

Again, any advice on the foods? Think I'm going to add 1 cup oats in the morning, cut some eggs. Also try and eat tuna 3x now that I've got delicious recipe for it.

Ideas?

Thread Information