The Bishop is offline Banned

Thoughts on 5 hour energy?

Last edited by The Bishop; 11-13-2011 at 11:12 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    wondered myself...so will be curious to see what is said
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I don't go for any of the energy driinks. Tried a few, a few times. Nothing but the shakes. the energy blend you just mentioned? 1870mg? Mate, that is almost 2 grams, quite a bit.

Some blokes are hooked on the stuff. My view is that if they need to be gulping that down, then something is wrong. Why should they be dragging ass all the time? Either their diet isn't right, they don't exercise enough, or they don't get enough sleep.

Me? I admit, I'll drink a good old fashioned cup of coffee in the morning... maybe two. Sometimes not at all. Caffeine is well understood, and hundreds of millions of people have regularly consumed for countless years.

I'm just real leary about getting in the habit of using all that stuff we don't fully understand. And we really don't know the long term effects of half that stuff.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I'm not a fan. I do drink no more than 2 cups of coffee before noon and call it good. If I need an energy drink, then I really need more sleep or more exercise. Some folks use them as mixers..really...something wrong there!

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    I usually go for the monster brand, not for energy but for taste, sometimes I would have up to two usually one per day, good shit if you ask me.

Thread Information