russian434 is offline New Member

New bulk diet need help asap!!!!!!

I NEED A GOOD BULKING DIET TO GAIN LEAN MUSCLE BUT TRY TO KEEP THE MIDESCTION FAT TO A MINIMUM.!
    TRYING TO GET TO 260 HERE SOON

ANY SAMPLE DIETS OR HELP ???

THANKS

my stats

21yrs old
    6'3 241lbs 15 %bf
    goal to be 6'3 300 20%bf by the time im 28 but atleats 20 lbs from one cycle or so .
    Been lifting since i was 15 i started as 6'3 160lbs 10%bf never took any gear or prohormones all natural! No bullshit but right now im taking 25mg of DHEA a day .
    my diet is 300g protein /200g carbs complex mostly and a gallon of water per day.
    I work out 6 days a week cardio twice a week lift heavy aswell high reps nothing below 10 reps.
    In school trying to become a pharmacist. How ironic

anything else yall wanna kno just ask!

MY DIET AS OF NOW ITS KINDA SHITY FROM WHAT I HEARD!
    Ok heres my diet im going to break it down as best as i can !

5 am meal 1: 1 cup of oatmeal with water cooked, 5 whole eggs , slices of ham 15g of protein , 1 8oz of oj, 1 8oz of 1% milk, 1 whole wheat bagle.

9am meal 2: Protein shake 2 scoops of dymatize gourmet and 1 big scoop of dymatize mass gainer roughly 50g of protein and 100 carb.

12 pm meal 3: 10 oz of tuna in water and 1 cup of brown rice 50g of protein and 50g of carb.

3pm meal 4: 7oz of steak lean and 1 cup of brown rice or 65g of whole wheat spaghetti.

Before workout

6pm meal 5: A protein bar 30g prt and 30g of carb

9pm meal 6: Protein shake 16 oz of 1% milk with 2 scoops of dymatize gourmet 1 big scoop of dymatize mass gainer one whole banna and one teaspoon of peanutbutter and one scoop of syntha 6 for casein protein .

Before bed
    11pm meal 7: 5 oz of low fat cottage cheese 15 gm of protein !

Thats its let me know what yall think !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New bulk diet need help asap!!!!!!-body-1.jpg  

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    To be honest, I'd focus on reducing bodyfat before any kind of bulk, lean or otherwise.

You'll likely add some fat, and won't be happy with the end result. Then you'll have to cut that much longer, and will likely lose LBM in the interim.

Cut now and it will be much easier to add quality mass to a blank canvass. It'll also be much easier to keep fat gains in check.

Just my honest opinion man. Ultimately you have to do what you feel is right for you.

ok i see what u mean! but how can i start reducing bodyfat but still gain muscle ? because i will start an official cutting season in march with my friend becuz hes gonna do a show then and it will be my first offcial cutting ! what is the main hing i should do to start reducing my bodyfat is my question because im confused should i reduce my carbs to like 100gm a day and do 30 min cardio 5 days a week ? help me out here man! thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

6:30am - wake up

7am - meal 1 - 40g protein , 50g carbs, 7.5g fat

10am - meal 2 - 40g protein , 7.5g fat

1pm - meal 3 - Preworkout nutrition - 40g protein , 50g carbs, 7.5g fat

2pm - WORKOUT

3pm - PWO CARDIO

4pm - meal 4 - Post workoutnutrition - 40g protein , 50g carbs, 7.5g fat

7pm - meal 5 - 40g protein , 7.5g fat

10pm - meal 6 - BEDTIME MEAL - 40g protein, 7.5g fat

so this is gonna work right here??

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It may be a little light on total cals but as far as the macro split goes it's a good place to start. Just need to make sure food choices are right!

I'd move meal 5 closer to meal 4 by an hour, maybe even 90 mins.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by russian434 View Post
    ok i see what u mean! but how can i start reducing bodyfat but still gain muscle?
    You can't, at least not at the exact same time, not naturally. That's why we generally suggest choosing a primary goal and focusing on that while maintaining the other. i.e. in the case of a relatively high-ish BF% (you), focus on reducing bodyfat while maintaining muscle. In the case of really lean guys, focus on adding lean mass while maintaining body fat.

Quote Originally Posted by russian434 View Post
    because i will start an official cutting season in march with my friend becuz hes gonna do a show then and it will be my first offcial cutting ! what is the main hing i should do to start reducing my bodyfat is my question because im confused should i reduce my carbs to like 100gm a day and do 30 min cardio 5 days a week ? help me out here man! thanks
    If you're going to cut with your buddy, then I don't want to throw a wrench in your plans. If anything i'd suggest you just work on adding lean mass right now and keep the bodyfat at bay.

I don't have time atm to sort out your diet, but i'm sure one of the other guys will come around soon enough.

Thread Information