Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ricer is offline Associate Member

First time posting my diet! Please critique!

6'2
    220lb
    14%bf

Current cycle

125mg/Prop EOD
    75mg Tren EOD
    50mg Var EOD

645am : 6-7 Egg whites, glass of milk.

9:30am : 5-6 slices of roast beek/wheat tortilla/ fat free cheese + Banana

12:00pm : Wheat pasta with 2-3 chicken breasts

2:30-3pm : Potato salad with Egg/ Can of tuna/ Greek yogurt

430: GYM

Post gym : 2 scoops of protein/shake

7:00-8: Having a hard time figuring out something for this!!! I honestly eat anything I think is "healthy"

Before bed, I have been drinking 2 cups of milk.

Please critique, help, anything you guys feel like!

I do not count calories, so I don't know how much this all is, perhaps someone could give me an estimated amount?

I would assume protein intake is at least 200gs!?

Thanks guys

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome.

Do you want to lose BF? if so, then milk needs to go. And roast beef isn't the leanest cut of meat on the market.

What are your specific goals? in what amount of time?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

I'm trying to do a lean bulk on this cycle! I would hope to perhaps lose 1-2% bf

What do you recommend I switch the roast beef to? Turkey?

Turkey is a lot better since much leaner. Chicken too or Tilapia or tuna are also great choices.

Sometimes it is much easier from what I understand either to cut or to bulk. One or the other. So if you had to pick which would it be?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

jpowell is offline Banned
    what does lean bulk mean? kind of a stupid question lol, but kinda lost with simple logic. if bulking can you still cut bf? or am i misunderstanding sumthing?

b4 bed i have been eating 2c bro, 4 egg whites, 1 can tuna. my last meal of the day--and also after my workout. packed with pro.

ok, some more info, as slimmerme suggested, what are your goals. then figure out ur tdee. i wod recommend sites like myplate.com to calculate pro/carbs/fat grams and calories.
    Last edited by jpowell; 01-02-2012 at 11:12 AM.

^^ not easy to do both hence why many here choose one or the other. Otherwise bulking turns to adding more BF in many cases which is not desired.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    ^^ not easy to do both hence why many here choose one or the other. Otherwise bulking turns to adding more BF in many cases which is not desired.
    as i thought, but i was confused with his question and info. im not a super experienced diet expert, but some of those food choices wod leve me to think its a "bulk" roast beef, pasta, potato salad.? i dont wana assume. lol feel free to chime in RICER!

Here is a thread where Gbrice is planning on a bulk and he does not want to get ANY BF at all. He already did his cut. So perhaps this thread will help.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.TwHlExw0i6Y
    Author Unknown

Alright guys, let's just say a bulk then. I have heard people doing clean bulks on here for years. A bulk with some healthy, low carb foods. Good!?

ok, wish u the best of luck bro! im going to exit, for now as my knowledge on bulking is not as high as it with cutting, b.c thas my focus right now. but ill b here to monitor and encourage with the other board members! take a look at the sticky slimmerme ref and the others as well.

tall76 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet needs some work. Let's start at the beginning- meal 1. The best thing you can do on a bulk is to eat a meal consisting of protein/ carbs/ fruit right away. Your body is in a catabolic state and u gotta put some fuel in it right when u wake up. A good example for breakfast- egg white/ oatmeal/ half a banana or some berries. You need to figure out serving sizes first. Go to the sticky on TDEE and calculate that, then add 500 cals to that for a clean bulk (keeping bodyfat gain to a minimum). Then u choose ur macro split. A great place to start is 40% protein 40% carbs and 20% fats. Do that first and get ur numbers then we can work on the food choices. Drop the milk- milk is for babies.

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tall76 View Post
    Diet needs some work. Let's start at the beginning- meal 1. The best thing you can do on a bulk is to eat a meal consisting of protein/ carbs/ fruit right away. Your body is in a catabolic state and u gotta put some fuel in it right when u wake up. A good example for breakfast- egg white/ oatmeal/ half a banana or some berries. You need to figure out serving sizes first. Go to the sticky on TDEE and calculate that, then add 500 cals to that for a clean bulk (keeping bodyfat gain to a minimum). Then u choose ur macro split. A great place to start is 40% protein 40% carbs and 20% fats. Do that first and get ur numbers then we can work on the food choices. Drop the milk- milk is for babies.
    Sorry for the repeat!!!

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Welcome!

You should probably calculate your TDEE. There's a great sticky about it. That'll help you figure out how many calories you need to be eating and what kind of split you should be doing. Good luck!

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Post some pics, very impressive stats, I'd like to see how that looks in a pic. Also you listed your "current cycle" how many have you run, how long have you been training and are you planning on competing?

Thread Information