I was told to start here so I am, my training partner has been trying to get me to use other items to help me however a wise man told me to come here. I just fired my nutritionist approximately 12 mins ago before starting this post. I need a new diet now before I go crazy. Here is the other post before we get started so you can understand where I am coming from. First and foremost hello, I am looking for legit advice only. You will not hear me argue with people as seems to big a big issue on these forums. I know that I am not as knowledgeable as I would like to be. I have done plenty of research into what I am looking into. I know I need some help on my diet as well but I will post in that section for that info. At my peak I was in great shape, I am by no means a sloth I work out everyday but cannot seem to get back to where I wish to be. I wish to be between 250 and 265 and I feel the best way is with some assistance. I do not want to take items however if they will do nothing or if there is a better way. 5 years ago i got shot in my right knee and it kind of ended my career very fast, however I did not take it lying down. As soon as I was able to I began to work out again it has been a very long and hard process. The cycle I am looking into taking seems to be very straight forward and my training partner has been talking about it for awhile now. I am looking to take Methadrostenol and Oxymethobol which is what he takes. I have another buddy who sears by HGH and I am a bit more leery about the latter. I hope this is enough info for now if not let me know and I will answer the questions. Again thank you in advance for the help. Here are my specs:
I am 27
6'5
body fat unknown at the moment but I'm well withing acceptable range
no cycle experience
my training is at a higher level than it should be probably
diet is done by my nutritionist

Now we start over I work out 5 days a week and cannot seem to gain mass anymore. I do not use any outside sources such as shakes and so forth. Many people have told me add them but the are the ones usually selling them behind the counter. Here is my weekly workout program:
AM cardio for 1 hour which varies between swimming and running or a mix depending on weather, 50 push up, 100 situps, 20 pullups, X Jumps, and shadow boxing. I have not set up a time table due to driving and not really having much to do in the morning.
All are done at maximum resistance
Monday
db curls 25 lbs 25 reps
bench 180lbs 25 reps
bb curls 100 lbs 10 reps
Jiu-Jitsu

Tuesday
incline leg presses 250lbs 50 reps
squats 100lbs 20 reps
lunges variable weight depending on type 50 -100lbs 15 reps
box jumps for 15 mins with variable speed and direction

Wednesday