Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeh man 181 huh? And u didnt workout and ate a cheat meal? Prob not the rite way to go about it.. Weight drop or not

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    No I worked out the day I ate the cheat meal, I didnt get to do cardio on Saturday like I normally do. That was the only difference. I was doing a lot of ready on platues and they say your body will get use to the diet and get stagnant as it figures out what your calorie intake is. Do some reading on leptin and they say you should have 1 cheat meal a week, eat whatever you want but only for 1 hour and it has to be on a day you work out. I did it on leg day at noon and I lifted at 4. I ordered more clen and keto though, so I am going to run clen the rest of the time before April 4th and mix in the keto 1/mg at night before bed.

Also I was 180 on friday.

Good deal.. I eat cheats some.. CArb cycling is a good way to keep the body guessing.. Just startd a carb cycle 3 weeks ago.. Its going well.. U mite wanna chk it out! Google

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Definitely still reading dude.

I always incorporate a cheat meal once per week. This week I had a cheat DAY and 4 days later I just about lost the weight from it!

Your pics definitely show progress, I'll try to chime in a little more often!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ha ha thanks guys....I'm not some pre Madonna that needs "atta boys" and my back patted I wasnt looking for that just wasn't going to keep getting on and posting if no one was watching any more. My plans are to Carb cycle a bit I kind of am now with wed and Sunday not having oats other than the morning but I think I'm going to drop a little protein on Monday and Thursday and add 1/2 a sweet potatoes. So Mon will be higher Tues low and wed no carbs, Thursday higher Friday cheat meal, sat low Sunday no carbs.

I've tried twice now to update my post from my phone but it wouldn't. Currently at 175 so i met my goal we will see if I can crack 170 in 13 days. Got caliper tested today at work for our health assessment and I was at 9.58% bf on the 5 location skinfold.

Attachment 126170Attachment 126171 Sorry I never sent my last pics, this was the lowest I got at 173.

Good job man! Look good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information