24g Fat
    59.6g Protein
    460.8 Calories

Cumulative Stats:

385.8g Carbs
    97g Fat
    332.6g Protein
    3746.6 Calories

also add in 2 bannans, an extra 250grams of brown rice and 2 more tins of tuna

Havnet worked out the info for that tho

Also my online coach made this up for me but the thing is. What BROWN RICE? some have 32g carb per serve others 43. Same with tuna?. I havent been looking at the info for those things. So keep in mind
    the calorie information could be way off considering the fact there is 100x different brands of everything and i havent had the time to look out for what brand is going to match the info he provided. Im doing a sustaton cycle. im almost 1 week in and im starting to stress because i dont think ive worked out everything!!!! (( its causing depression now!
    Last edited by leather daddy; 02-24-2012 at 04:49 AM.

What are your stats?

leather daddy is offline Banned
    89-90kg
    15-16% bodyfat
    Train 5 days a week
    work a few days a week in the fresh produce department at a supermarket. lol just while im studying stilll. So its pretty intensive job, always on feet. always filling/ lifting stuff

i also just read this http://www.steroid.com/diet_tips.php

seems legit

bump

anything to add/change?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You are cycling and bulking? At 16%?

What does your 'online coach' say?

well im trying to do a lean bulk so trying not to increase the percentage. I wanted more size so decided to bulk, hence all the clean foods etc.
    Anyways from now on anyone who contributes to this thread can they please not get off topic like u Stem. That advice didnt help me at all, no offence bro.

They were relevant q's/comments.

Good luck lean bulking with those calories!

mate just because im 16% doesnt mean im FAT, i have a bit of fat but still want some size before i cut.. No mean to be disrespectful. And what do u mean ? are they to high? You can just be straight up bro no need to beat around the bush.

^^Wtf? Is this "act like a dick to Stem week" and I didn't get the memo?

OP - if you have an online coach and you've already made up your mind that you'll only accept certain advise that you're looking for, the only thing I'll add is you should be prepared to gain a good bit of fat with that diet.

Also, pretty ignorant to not get your diet sorted before you started the cycle.

Hope I didn't get too off topic for you.

i thought i had my diet sorted then started thinking about it. Im not sure how to say it but i either felt like it was off SOMEHOW or i was gonna get fat im not sure. Anyways i stopped seeing my online coach and am now looking for a bit of help now. But Sgt Hartman, no didnt go off topic man i appreciate that . Tell me what should i adjust. Im wanting to go to bed done a 12hr done but wanna wake up tomoz and start a diet that i know im gonna gain well on/ make the most out of cycle Sorry to come off ignorant to you Stem, didnt mean it man.

Your food choices look fine but IMO it's just too many calories. Once you add in 2 more bananas, the rice and 2 cans of tuna, you'll be around 4500cal.

With only 165lbs of LBM, I would go with 330g protein, 350 - 400g carbs, and 60g - 80g fats. About 3500cal. You can make adjustments based on results from there.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    check out ask gbrice anything thread. He talks about many of the food groups you have listed above and why he avoids them. Also the right times to eat certain foods. pre and post work out.
    Where is all the fat coming from? I see your chicken breasts and tuna which are typically low in fat. I also do not see any monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fats.

fat is coming from the egg yolkes.

Should i drop the extra 250g of rice and 2 tins of tuna i added in? I think i should. I really wanna do a lean bulk not gain much fat. Help please guys, tell me what to drop and add in

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I have 35 more pounds of muscle than you do and I do cardio 7 days a week. That said, I would add bodyfat eating that diet.

ok so i just finihsed work. What to drop?? Drop what i previously said?

bump

Wanna lean bulk here!

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post
    well im trying to do a lean bulk so trying not to increase the percentage. I wanted more size so decided to bulk, hence all the clean foods etc.
    Anyways from now on anyone who contributes to this thread can they please not get off topic like u Stem. That advice didnt help me at all, no offence bro.
    Be careful how you speak to people here mate, Stem is a very respected member and his advise is always solid, so you should be greatful his helping you.

You reall should have had all this dialed in before you started cycling. I would use basmati rice lower GI. Just had a quick look at your macros some of them looked a bit off. Might want to double check them on Calorieking..com. Don't stress if you don't get it right 100%, as long as your within a couple of grams here and there you will be fine...

thanks dr pepper, i apologised to Stem im just stressing out a bit and am trying to fix this the best possible way. The thing is my online coach made this for me so i copied and pasted it on here but it doesnt list the brands etc. Some brands of brown rice have 32g of carbs others have 45 etc. Anything i should add/change? i didnt list vegies as no need but i do eat them.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had similiar diets made for me before where I have had to search for what would fit in best. Most of the time you won't find foods that fit into the macro's his made for you 100%. As long as your close it won't matter because your bulking. Just try to keep it as clean as possible. Stress less mate

thanks mate ur realy a great help would help back 100% to everyone if there was a way i could lol. Time will only tell Im stressing because i wanna make the most of my cycle and because he doesnt list brands and stuff i could go with something that is a bit off or 10grams of carbs off or something.

But im going to remove the 2 tins of tuna and 250grams of brown rice

Add in some morning cardio every few days 2.

What do u think?

Try this

Meal 1 - 5 60g carbs, 50g protein and 8-10g of fat

Meal 6 minimal carbs from your protein source, 50g protein and 8-10g fat

That's about 3100cals.

Keep the same food choices just calculate how much of each you need to fit those macro's.

Bulking you will add fat. Full stop. You may finish your bulk at 18% wich I suspect you won't be very happy with. Most people shouldn't finish above your starting point on a bulk.

Curious, how long have you been on cycle and what results have you had from the diet you have been trying to follow?

hex
    hex is offline Associate Member
    i say you stop your cycle learn how to make your own diet and relax then go back to the cycle when youcan set it up yourself and that will help stress levels which will always hinder a clean bulk...

Thread Information