Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MjDub724 is offline Banned

Exotic bodybuilding meats

Hey guys im planning on finding a site (there are plenty) and getting some exotic meats shipped out. If you have any sites or reccomendations let me know!

Im going to ger venissan jerky sticks to snack on also alligator snake buffallo ellk. I only had deer
    Meat (vennisan) and
    I LOVE it its
    Very good for you also. Any reccomondations feel free to speak up!!!!!

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't have any sites...I just whack a few deer every year and I'm g2g! It saves a lot of money!

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade
    I don't have any sites...I just whack a few deer every year and I'm g2g! It saves a lot of money!
    Yea
    Man thats awesome!!!!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Mj - where you the guy that posted the site that sold meat that followed the Cutler diet? If so, you love some online meat! I know one of the guys is going to jump all over that sentence.

I will stick with ten pounds of chicken a week. You would need to be rolling in cash to feed a bodybuilder exotic meats every day.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas
    Mj - where you the guy that posted the site that sold meat that followed the Cutler diet? If so, you love some online meat! I know one of the guys is going to jump all over that sentence.

I will stick with ten pounds of chicken a week. You would need to be rolling in cash to feed a bodybuilder exotic meats every day.
    Hahah yea that was me cuz...n yeah no doubt i was just up late thinking about some sweet vennisan sticks
    Man <333 damn. I wana try exotic meats anyway im gonna order some. Alot of it is low low lowww in fat and carbs so itl fit or ill make it. I wana try all types of meat. No homo :x

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MjDub724 View Post
    Hey guys im planning on finding a site (there are plenty) and getting some exotic meats shipped out. If you have any sites or reccomendations let me know!

Im going to ger venissan jerky sticks to snack on also alligator snake buffallo ellk. I only had deer
    Meat (vennisan) and
    I LOVE it its
    Very good for you also. Any reccomondations feel free to speak up!!!!!
    All I know is that those types of meat are really expensive and when bought online are waayy more expensive...If you find a high end butcher shop they should have some of those meats, still pricey but cheaper then online.

I like those meats too but I'd rather just stick to chicken...Anyways, I know www.elkusa.com sells deer meat, elk meat, buffalo and goat...As for the alligator meat you can buy that at www.cajungrocer.com and www.gatoramastore.com

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23

All I know is that those types of meat are really expensive and when bought online are waayy more expensive...If you find a high end butcher shop they should have some of those meats, still pricey but cheaper then online.

I like those meats too but I'd rather just stick to chicken...Anyways, I know www.elkusa.com sells deer meat, elk meat, buffalo and goat...As for the alligator meat you can buy that at www.cajungrocer.com and www.gatoramastore.com
    Yea man ima order some jerkey and stuff just to try it my mouth is drooling holy crap. Lmao

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You guys are making me hungry.

Thread Information