After just watching Milos Sarcev's Seminar from the sticky I have a couple of questions for my own self benefit if anyone informative/knowledgable on the subjects would be so kind to answer.

*How do I know if I am an Ectomorph/Endomorph/Mesomorph per say? I've been inactive since the age of 15, I'm 19 now. Before I stopped doing Sports and being active I would of considered my self an Ectomorph/Mesomorph, now I would consider my self an Endomorph but that isn't really a good assumption considering my diet has been shit and I've been inactive for so long, I would probably just call it me being lazy. How would I break this down?

*Also I've just started getting back into training and I'm doing a cut to lose any of the unwanted fat I've gained over the last few years of being inactive, my question is regarding post-workout simple carbs/sugars, I know as much as spiking insulin levels can prevent the burning of fat or atleast make it very hard to do so but I also know after watching upto part 3 of these awesome videos that post workout is the most optimal time to have simple carbs/sugars for the absorbence of nutrients like amino acids and so on, what should I do regarding that?

Thank you!