chicken/veg

chicken veg

chicken veg

turkey wholewheat pasta

train

shake /banana

turkey /wholewheat pasta

cottage cheese /low fat

THEN wouldnt eating veg with every chicken meal cause insuilin spike or not im trying to do a lean as possible change now for the last 5 weeks of my cycle and then up my carbs during pct then cut what evers left but want to try and eliminate as much spike a possible boys(405/stem/turkish) what do you all think???
    Last edited by binsser; 05-12-2012 at 04:12 PM.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Veggies are fine.. Personally id swap bread and pasta for oats, sweet pot, or brn rice and lose the banana and replace with complex carb..

The spike in insulin becomes more of an issue with cutting because it will stop fat mobilization.. If u cant mobilize fat Into the bloodstream u cant burn it!

binsser is offline Senior Member
    ok m8 thanks ill have to have a look at a differant carb for after workout then the only reason why i put it in there is becuase so many say eat a banana straight after with a shake to replace glyco stores!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    ^^^ while bulking a banana is ok occasionally pwo.. However u mentioned concern for spuking insulin which it will def do personally i would have a banana pwo while bulking here and there to see how i respond.. I prob wouldnt eat one everyday..

Also while bulking ur carbs r already gonna be high and depleting glycogen prob wont be an issue.. I would eat the banana simply cuz i love em!

And finally oats, brn rice, and sweet potato are all capable of Repleting glycogen on their own fructose does however replete liver gycogen.. But u dont have a huge capacity for liver glycogen if memory serves.. And i believe any additional fructose will be stored as bodyfat ...

busybody is offline Junior Member
    veggies wont affect insulin spikes much. low gi stuff anyway. some of it wont affect gi hardly at all.
    go to a google search and look up gly***ic index chart or something like that.
    anything that is low on the gi index is what you want. the stuff that has been said before is awesome.
    oats are always good. beans are always good, and they are high in protein (and filling too).
    green stuff is always a plus.
    just stay away from anything over like a 55 on the index. a good reference to start with.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    chrs all i have a look really want to do a massive transformation this time round so need to tweek my diet chrs again!

Thread Information