Hey everyone new to the board been training for about 5 years now currently running my second cycle. I need some diet advice as I’m currently in a bit of a confusion as to what I should do. I have switched from bulking to cutting a few weeks back post bulk weight 208 about 17 percent body fat I’m currently 193 sitting at about 12-13 percent. I changed my diet to 6 meals a day including carbs only twice daily at 25 grams a meal for a total of 50 grams a day. Carbs are intaked first meal and post workout. I’m eating 300 grams of protein a day and 100 grams of fats. I can thank both clen and ripped freak ephedrine stacked 2 days on cycling and added yohimbine hcl 5 days a week on 2 off last week. I plan on doing 45 min fasted morning cardio and about 30 minutes post workout staring today. My question is I feel I should have more carbs in my diet so should I do carb up days or add small amounts of carbs to each meal? I’m currently trying to get to 8 percent body fat so any diet advice would be appreciated. Any questions feel free to ask as stated 208lb post bulk currently 193, 23 years of age (young… yes I know but I’m in the game so please help), 5’9” starting body weight 145. Any ratios or carbing up ideas or any general cutting diet advice would be appreciated. currently on prop/tren 125mg each eod