LiveFitBeFit is offline Just a banned Fat boy!

My New Summer diet! Results are outstanding!

Hello all! I have done 2 previous cycles before, I am 21 years old, 6'1 195. Been lifting very hard and competing for 3 years now. Throughout my childhood and up to junior year of HS i was obese I weighed 275lbs at my heaviest and I knew I had to do something. So my father has always competed and inspired me to do get into shape. I got a membership at a local gym and lost 100pounds in 1.5 years, I busted my booty. I got down to 175 and everyone said I was TOO skinny. I was shredded but needed mass. I was stupid at the time and started my first cycle of D-Bol at 40mg for 6 weeks, with 500mg Test Enanthate per week (12 weeks). I had unreal results. Actually astonishing. I got up to 210lbs and I was holding a lot of water but I kept mostly all my muscle. 2 weeks off I got down to 200 exactly. 4-5 months later a buddy and I both ran Test E 500mg a week, and Tren A at 75mg EOD. I got completely cut off of this cycle while maintaining all my size from the Dbol cycle. I eat every 2 hours: check out my diet boys.
    This is my summer shred/ maintain muscle diet:

630am- Wake Up- Fish oil, 2 oxy elite pro fat burner, 2 ON Optimen.

7:00am- 12 Egg whites, 2 slices of Ezekiel Bread (no sodium), 2Tbs Natty peanut butter.

9:00am- 12oz grilled chicken breast, 1 medium Sweet Potato, Large spinach salad with tomatoes and cucumbers, balsamic vinegar

9:45am- Workout ( Weights 6 days per week/Cardio 2-3x per week.

11:30am- PWO Shake: Isoflex 100% whey protein isolate with dextrose.

(Oxy elite pro,optimen,fish oil taken once again before PWO meal)

12 (Noon)- 12oz grilled chicken breast, 1 medium sweet potato, Large spinach salad.

2pm- 12oz grilled chicken breast, 2 slices Ezekiel bread.

4pm- 10oz 96/4 Ground Beef/ Or 96% lean ground bison, Spinach tomato avocado salad.

6pm- 10oz grilled Chicken breast, 1 medium sweet potato, Grilled asparagus

8pm- 2 Scoops of Casein (50g pro), 2Tbs Natty peanut butter- Shake into a shake.

11pm- Lights Out

Love to hear some advice or criticism from you guys. I recently got out of a competition and placed 2nd thought I shoulda won, but I worked hard and the results were well worth it!

Thanks again,

LiveFitBeFit

Anyone?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well at 21 nobody here will condone you cycling. At 195 what is your bodyfat?

When did you finish your last cycle and did you PCT?

Every 2 hours is overkill, why so often?

Simple sugars around your workout are a big no no for most people here too.

What are the macro's for each of the meals?

Any comp pics?

That should keep you going a little while seen as you have nothing better to do than prep meals
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm always prepping meals! My bodyfat is about 12% right now my top 4 upper abs show significantly but my lower abs are lacking as of now... I finished my last cycle in March and I ran 50mg of clomid for 5-6 weeks. I recovered perfectly and am doing fine now. I eat every 2 hours because I always read that it is the best for someone with a fast metabolism. Should I be splitting meal times every 3 hours? I only added dextrose during my winter bulk, now I am currently taking just Isoflex 100% whey isolate PWO.

When I get a chance I will post some comp pics.

Thanks

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    You eat 4 lbs of chicken per day? that is crazy. What are your macro splits?

aportinastorm is offline Junior Member
    I agree that your to young to cycle. as far as the diet goes, thats a lot of food lol. id have to see what the macros are but personally i think you could tone it down a notch and it may help to lower the bf. even if it is all healthy food more is not always better. 12% is good for someone not wanting to compete but if your wanting to be in shows and do well it is rather high. good luck with the compititions, eating like that definitely shows your dedication.

Thanks guys I really am dedicated since I was once the heaviest kid in my school. I've gone a long way and am happy. But beyond that... for the macros I might get flamed, but I truly do not count calories. I just have done a bunch of research and tried nearly everything and I have found a diet that works great with me. I do count/watch my protein,carbohydrate, and fat intake, but other than that I just eat! I know I eat a lot of food and my family and friends look at me like a crazy person- but it works for me and other than that i'm happy with my results. I thought about it and will not be competing anymore though because I feel like when I did, I got way to skinny and I dreaded losing all my muscle. I just figured that i'd rather live a healthy and fit lifestyle.

Thanks again guys

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    how bout some pics dude?

I would post some pics when I get a chance to find a camera. I think I could use my Iphone? On my phone I only have old photos of when I was fat and when I got too skinny. Tomorrow after I blast back, I will take a photo and post all of them!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    iphone app "iSpyBot" is $1.00 and it has a timre where u can set phone down and stand in front of it and itll take pics.. how i post all mine

Oh no way! I never knew that. Thanks for the info on that brotha. I'll definitely look into it but hey I have toned the chicken down to 8-10oz for each meal. 12 became a little too much, and I moved my meal times 2.5-3 hours apart!

Sound better?

Got the pic guys: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	233251.JPG 
Views:	2179 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	123259

Thread Information