bmarshall is offline New Member

lunch ideas on the go

hi i am a sales rep and i spend my day driving around visiting my accounts and i am trying to get some good lunch ideas that i can pack in the morning. because my lunch is sitting in the car all day it limits what i can take obviously anything that needs to remain cool or anything that needs to be reheated is out of the question.

my car already resembles a gnc store i have 2 tubs of protein and numerous other supplements riding up shotgun with me. currently i take a couple pieces of fruit and 2 sandwhiches as well as having 2 shakes and snacks during the day but i would like to replace the sandwhiches with a more healthier option for lunch. Also what are some good easy snacks i can take? im taking nuts and sultanas at the moment but there has to be some other things i can take to mix it up

would love to hear form anyone in a similar position.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarshall View Post
    hi i am a sales rep and i spend my day driving around visiting my accounts and i am trying to get some good lunch ideas that i can pack in the morning. because my lunch is sitting in the car all day it limits what i can take obviously anything that needs to remain cool or anything that needs to be reheated is out of the question.
    Why? I carry around a huge cooler. Reheating is an issue, but food doesn't have to be hot to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by bmarshall View Post
    my car already resembles a gnc store i have 2 tubs of protein and numerous other supplements riding up shotgun with me. currently i take a couple pieces of fruit and 2 sandwhiches as well as having 2 shakes and snacks during the day but i would like to replace the sandwhiches with a more healthier option for lunch. Also what are some good easy snacks i can take? im taking nuts and sultanas at the moment but there has to be some other things i can take to mix it up

would love to hear form anyone in a similar position.
    Check out the recipe section. There are high protein oat bars you can make and bring with you - all clean stuff. Beef jerky is a favorite of mine. 1% cottage cheese. Plain fat free Greek yogurt. As long as you have a cooler, there really isn't a limit.

Thread Information