Thread: Need Help!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BostonT is offline New Member

Need Help!

I am trying to start a cutting diet. I figured out using the TDEE sticky that I need to plan for 2200cals. using the 40/40/20 standard I got this...

880 Protein
    880 Carbs
    440 Fats

I know, I know simple so far... heres where OCD and dyslexia kick my ass. I have been trying to split this up into 6 meals the right way for two days now and my head hurts. The only supplements I want to use are a good protein and a prework out. Also my workouts can be anywhere from late morning, noon, mid-afternoon-9pm. So The pre-workout meal and postwork out meal need the ability to be moved around. I think with the use of a protein powder that will be made a little easier.

I was thinking something like this.

M1 oats blueberry's and hard boiled eggs (wont eat the yolk)
    M2 can of tuna with something? (carbs here? fruits.. banana? both?)

M3/pre workout lean meat steak chicken fish etc/can of tuna with sweet potato or brown rice. pre work out drink
    M4/post work out Protein shake something else? (bananas? other fruit)

M5 lean meat veggies (broccoli, squash, zucchini, carrots.. etc)
    M6 no idea. I guess meat fish oil? low carbs before bed I'm assuming. maybe just a copy of M5?

M3 and M4 will for the most part realistically be the 4th and 5th meals I eat in a day 90% of the time. My huge problem is when I sit down to do the math, I just can't figure out portions. Can someone PLEASE help. I want to get this dialed in tonight, so I can go to the market tomorrow and start my diet Monday.

Thanks a lot! So far the info I have found here has been awesome.
    Last edited by BostonT; 06-16-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Thread Information