Elias is offline Associate Member

Cell tech after cardio or wait 45mins to take??

Just a question, am
    In my pct now and eating clean and doing some cardio, supplementing with creatine and whey.
    My question is: i normally do my cardio on emtpy, and take my wey shake directly after it.
    What about cell tech? Also directly after cardio or wait due to the high dextrose in it?! Thanx

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Cell-tech is loaded with sugar its main purpose is to replace glycogen post workout and since it absorbs fast the creatine in it will absorb fast as well. I would imagine taking cell tech after cardio would be really counter productive since there isn't as much of a need to replace glycogen and a lot of that sugar will be stored as fat.

My opinion? Only take cell-tech after weightlifting and/or buy some regular straight up creatine for after cardio if you insist

Cronos1247 is offline New Member
    Honestly you'd be saving a lot of money if you opted for a banana or some other high gi carb post work out. Your body only needs around 7g of quick digesting carbs (IE just the fructose from a banana or some berries) and then the rest can be your typical oats, etc.

Just my personal opinion. Judging by the nutrition facts of the Cell Tech though, it would only be warranted post cardio if it were HIIT cardio (assuming you're trying to take advantage of the high carbohydrate content of it).

Thread Information