Manny735 is offline Junior Member

245.5"10 Need your help,long time forum member,very little activity

So I have come looking for help.

I dont want to do low carb,low anything,I just want to eat a clean healthy diet with carbs,proteins,and fats.

I do not want to feel sluggish,based on my age,weight,height my BMI index tells me that my perfect weight would be 183 pounds,I think i was this weight in grade 7,I am 34 now.

Anyways,with the contstant struggle of weight I am here,I have done the Palumbo diet,worked great,but not sustainable.Low carb great,however felt very sluggish and I am sick of it.

So i sit here asking for help.

I plan to hit weights 2-3 days a week,outdoor cardio 3 x times a week and 1 day rest and 1 day swimming.

I dont want to be the next Ronnie,I just want to get fit.

What should i do?

I am ready to take control,I am planning on going into hibernation for the next 8 months to achieve my goals.

I will post pics tonight and let you know how my progress goes.

Just got back from Costco,fully stocked with chicken,brown rice,oatmeal,salads,steak,yams,almonds,nuts,flaxee d oil,water,crystal light,egg whites.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Have you read the stickes?

Dieting 101
    Unofficial cutting thread

Also myself and other members are having great success with IF (intermittent fasting). There are 5 threads going right now on this. It is sustainable IMOfor long term.
    There are a couple of links that might interest you. Leangains (google search), quick explanation fast for 16 hrs feed for 8 hrs. The 2 stickes I have mentioned are also great reads. Welcome BACK aboard and enjoy your stay.

I bet that Costco bill was cheap,

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Js
    Have you read the stickes?

Dieting 101
    Unofficial cutting thread

Also myself and other members are having great success with IF (intermittent fasting). There are 5 threads going right now on this. It is sustainable IMOfor long term.
    There are a couple of links that might interest you. Leangains (google search), quick explanation fast for 16 hrs feed for 8 hrs. The 2 stickes I have mentioned are also great reads. Welcome BACK aboard and enjoy your stay.

I bet that Costco bill was cheap,
    Are you retaining muscle mass with IF?

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Apparently Im gaining mass, my arms have gained 1/2 inch in 6 weeks now, while losing 6% BF in the same time frame. Its really an awesome thing. Takes a mintue to get use to but after you do, its all good. I still eat my macros 275 protein, its just at a different time than I normally would on a standard BB diet.

fatman225 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny735 View Post
    So I have come looking for help.

I dont want to do low carb,low anything,I just want to eat a clean healthy diet with carbs,proteins,and fats.

I do not want to feel sluggish,based on my age,weight,height my BMI index tells me that my perfect weight would be 183 pounds,I think i was this weight in grade 7,I am 34 now.

Anyways,with the contstant struggle of weight I am here,I have done the Palumbo diet,worked great,but not sustainable.Low carb great,however felt very sluggish and I am sick of it.

So i sit here asking for help.

I plan to hit weights 2-3 days a week,outdoor cardio 3 x times a week and 1 day rest and 1 day swimming.

I dont want to be the next Ronnie,I just want to get fit.

What should i do?

I am ready to take control,I am planning on going into hibernation for the next 8 months to achieve my goals.

I will post pics tonight and let you know how my progress goes.

Just got back from Costco,fully stocked with chicken,brown rice,oatmeal,salads,steak,yams,almonds,nuts,flaxee d oil,water,crystal light,egg whites.
    Your situation sounds a lot like mine was.

No secret about it, I'm a big fan of IF.

I was almost 250 myself, with way too much bodyfat.

Now down to about 207, in a very short amount of time. Have not lost any strength either, so I'm confident my LBM is still right where it was.

Goal is 8% bodyfat and maintain. Halfway there now.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    manny if you dont want to do low carb or carb cycle just setup an easy 40/40/20 split or something in that range
    stick with low fat proteins like egg whites and chicken breast and carbs like oats, brown rice, sweet potato
    looks like you are already on it with your grocery purchase
    Figure out your TDEE and subtract 500-800 cals per day.
    Post your diet and we can help tweak it.

Thread Information