Farid is offline Junior Member

So apparently my diet sucks on cycle..

Hey, I am currently on a Test E + d bol (d bol @ 40/40/50/50 & test E @ 400mg 12 weeks) and I kept getting flamed because apparently my diet sucks...

Anyways here are my stats:

Weight : 165 lbs
    Height : 5'5
    BF : <10%
    Training : Since 15, consistent since 18

Meal 1 : 1 Whole Egg + 3 egg whites With Oatmeal, 2 Glasses of milk ( normally im full with this and have to wait an hour and half around for next meal)

Meal 2 : Protein Shake Mass Gainer (1010 Calories)

Training

Meal 3 : (On training days I will have another Mass gainer protein shake post workout, on non I will have a meal instead)

Meal 4 : Plate of rice/potatos/pasta for carbs with Chicken breasts/Tilapia/Steak + Salad

In between I will normally have 2 hand fulls of almonds for extra protein,etc.

Meal 5 : Same as meal 4 (If I had rice I'll switch out for potatoes and vice versa) + Salad

Meal 6 : 1/4th container of 2% Fat Cottage cheese

My meals are interval 2-3 hours MAX, and throughout the day when I wake up to when i sleep I always keep a full full stomach

I calculated my calories intake and its around 3500~ more or less depending on what I eat, and I eat Clean.

I forgot to mention I take amino Acid, Multi-vitamins, Omega 3 capsuls, creatine, glutamine , leucine and drink water likes there is no tomorrow, nothing else but water & livercare (canadian version of Liv 52)
    Last edited by Farid; 08-27-2012 at 04:26 PM.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    farid welcome dude!

ur getting 2000cals from 2 weight gainer shakes? wow! u can def do better than that IMO. they prob have a lot of sugar in them.

u say ur above diet is around 3500 cals. whats the macro split??

at 165lbs and 10%bf u have about 148.5lbs LBM and LBM x 15 is a decent starting point for maintenance.

how long u been on cycle and what have ur results been thus far? do u have a super fast metabolism? stay lean with not much prob? have a hard time gaining weight?

reason i ask is cuz i have about 182lbs LBM and im bulking natty with 3200cals gaining about 2-2.5lbs per week..

Hey thanks for responding I really appreciate it!, and yeah I have a very fast metabolism and have a lot of trouble gaining weight.. I am known as "ectomorph body type".. Well technically I started at the beginning of June with d bol only 40mg @ 6 weeks just to get my feet "wet".. I gained about 20 lbs and kept around 15, sides I got were minimal bloat, constant pumps, strength gain, few pimples (nothing out of the ordinary). Blood pressure was optimal before and normal throughout.. I did 6 weeks off ( didn't use pct for it ) and now

I'm currently on Test E + D bol as my first real cycle.. I gained about 10 lbs so far on my 4th week right now, only sides I have so far is a few pimples( 2-3) and oily skin and they are clearing up.. I barely have any bloat, no signs of gyno ( have a.i on hand if i need it) and everything is going pretty good so far.. My current goal is to hit around 180 lbs( 15 more ) then cut down on more body fat to around 7-8%.. then maintain at around 170-175 lbs ish..
    I started another thread on the Q&A about my future cutting cycle Tren A + prop after Pct ( Clomid + nolva & 12 weeks off) and then I started getting flamed for my diet and such..

I took a look here and my diet seemed pretty similar to what was posted here except for the weight gainers which I plan to substitute when im cutting down and adding more eggs into my diet and just have a normal protein shake post workout..

double post

ur best bet for cycle advice is def the Q and A section

as far as ur diet i suggest if u wanna dial it in to post total macros for above diet. IMO u would fare better having lean protein and good complex carbs instead of the weight gainer shake.

if ur happy with ur progress so far then rock on dude! u may be able to achieve better progress if ur diet was more on track..

Thread Information