cindylou_38 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

Need some advice please.

I have an app on my Iphone called myfitnesspal. It tells you your chart for Carb Fat and Pro. With my food yesterday it shows.
    Carbohydrates 49%
    Fat 32%
    Protein 18%

Now I have no idea where my numbers should be. I started Cytomel T3 last week. I started with 1/3 I am using 2/3 now. On the 1/3 I was pouring sweat, at this dosage I am ok. For exercise I am limifybromalgiaibrio and chronic pain due to leg injury. and now fularthritis'sartis from head to toe. Please help. I dont like my body.

alex.mitev is offline Associate Member
    Sorry man , but that sounds awful. You should go for 40/40/20 Pro/Carbs/Fat and adjust from there.....

you don`t say anything about your stats? I`d save the T3 for later .... when you`ll have cleared out your diet and cut some bf.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    cindy welcome to the forum! u def have some obstacles

based on ur % above u need to change those %s around. 40/40/20 pro/carb/fat is decent but to really get rid of fat i prefer 60/20/20. keeping carbs at 20% or less of ur total cals really improves ur ability to mobilize and thus burn body fat for energy.

read sticky:
    dieting 101: cutting

what r ur complete stats? age weight height bf%?

if u dont know ur body fat % google "Bod Pod" in ur area and go get it checked.

alex.mitev

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    cindy welcome to the forum! u def have some obstacles

based on ur % above u need to change those %s around. 40/40/20 pro/carb/fat is decent but to really get rid of fat i prefer 60/20/20. keeping carbs at 20% or less of ur total cals really improves ur ability to mobilize and thus burn body fat for energy.

read sticky:
    dieting 101: cutting

what r ur complete stats? age weight height bf%?

if u dont know ur body fat % google "Bod Pod" in ur area and go get it checked.
    Hey 405, respect your knowledge and experience. Don`t you reckon however that he might benefit from doing 40/40/20 for a while and when stagnation is reached switch to 60/20/20. To my knowledge and experience someone new to dieting reponds perferclty to even not that strict diet plan.

No prob alex

I think it depends on stats really + whether someone can function with low carbs.

If someone is extremely fat and has been lazy and eating junk food sitting on their butt all day then 40/40/20 and a decent deficit would be a good place to start.

Personally i feel 60/20/20 is gonna be more effective than 40/40/20 becUse ive done both. Now this may vary from person to person but IMO the former is gonna be more effective most of the time. And from my own experience and that of others ive advised it has proven to be very effective.

Once stagnation is reached at 60/20/20 there are several approaches to kick results back in. IMO a sticking point is gonna be less likely with lower carbs.

Also this being a bodybuilding website i am not going to suggest what i consider to be a less effective approach simply because its easier.

Also im pretty sure cindylou is a female
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 08-29-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    OMG I am reading my post. Half of what I wrote is in another language It should be. I had a bad leg injury a few years back. Been on WSIB for awhile. I also suffer from arthritis really bad and fybromalgia. So exercise is very had. I know the fat came from my pills. What I wrote there was for what I ate on the day before. I just wanted to see where I need to go.
    Height is 5-7
    Weight is 189.7
    Bm was 30

I am trying to count every thing I eat. I am on my way to read the suggested thread. Yes Cindylou is a female. I am sure it was jusover sitersite.

Yeh cindy read the sticky

There are a bunch if females on here too that im sure will be glad to help u!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Yeh cindy read the sticky

There are a bunch if females on here too that im sure will be glad to help u!
    Thank you, I have looked about and typed cutty sticky 101, can you put the link here please. Thanks for your advice and help.

Blog Entries
    Ok I found it. Ok if I did any of this right I take it my calories per day is 1004 allowed.
    BMR = 36 + (77x9.6) +(1.8x14.5)-(4.7x52)

Hm, 1000 calories, imo, will slow down your metabolism. If i were you I`d peg at 1400 calories a day divided in six meals.There`s a figure competitor at my Gym and she eats 700-800 gr of chicken breast daily before competition to keep her body "working".
    Besides, instead of counting what you eat, better would be planning what you`ll be eating the following weeks

Quote Originally Posted by cindylou_38 View Post
    OMG I am reading my post. Half of what I wrote is in another language It should be. I had a bad leg injury a few years back. Been on WSIB for awhile. I also suffer from arthritis really bad and fybromalgia. So exercise is very had. I know the fat came from my pills. What I wrote there was for what I ate on the day before. I just wanted to see where I need to go.
    Height is 5-7
    Weight is 189.7
    Bm was 30
    BM??? is that body mass index?? here we go by the most accurate body fat percentage.

i suggest u google "Bod Pod" in ur area and go get it checked that way so we can have confidence in ur numbers. u could also google "body fat analysis" for ur area and find a place that uses calipers. the bod pod is less invasive.

we need ur body fat % to be able to accurately calculate how many calories u need. without it everything will be guessing which leads to unpredictable results.

Thread Information