yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Mcdonalds everyday

6'2" 200lbs 23 y/o. I am a hard gainer looking to put on some weight. I dont really care about being "ripped". The problem is I have a hard time eating enough to put weight on. So Im thinking eating mcdonalds everyday for lunch could help with this. I dont really see it being a problem (minus the fact its "bad" for your heart) as long as im hitting my macros. I eat clean for every other meal of the day but I figure the amount of calories I would be consuming on lunch would help get my weight up. For example the meal I would be eating would be an angus mushroom and swiss burger with medium fries. Thats going to be about 50g of protein and around 1300 cals. Im not worried about the fat as I am having a hard time just gaining weight. Just to give you an idea of what else I eat : Oat shake (oats, egg whites, protein powder, milk) 90% lean ground beef and rice, and talapia. My diets not very diverse but I stick to whats easy to make and what works.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bad idea. McDonald's offers little to know nutritional benefit. If your aren't gaining you simply aren't eating enough. Ho to the nutritional section and seek advice on a nutritional plan go promote healthy gains.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thats what im saying im not eating enough. So I figure I would benifit from calorie dense food like mcdonalds.

greenwell001 is offline Member
    They are calories, but hell so is a bucket of lard. Would you eat a bucket of lard?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No bs you are better off eating dirt and cardboard...seriously. have you ever seen that show where the guy does something for 30 days? well one episode under a dr supervision he tryed eating mc donalds 3x a day for 30 day, by day 15 is bp and overall health including depression was so bad he dr literally old him he would ****in die before 30 days...and he had o discontinue that 30 day trial.....but he finished all others including a 30 stay in jail....NO BS

Blog Entries
    Dude just drink a double protein shake with every meal...and right before bed...drink like 5 a day...doubles.

Blog Entries
    Also practice your intake load by over eating and stretching your stomach which will allow you to consume more at each sitting.....you will gain!!!!

Razor is offline Banned
    Do the subway diet if anything..fck the golden arches

If you're really struggling to add enough cals to your diet to gain you'd be better off adding ridiculous amounts of fish oil pills, add extra virgin olive oil to your shakes or even with every meal, hell even loads of peanut butter would be a better choice. Downing a few tablespoons of EVOO is easy and a ton healthier than the garbage they put in McDonalds food. There are plenty of ways to add ridiculous amounts of cals to your diet without eating the shit they put in McDonalds food.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    You might be better off with a huge jar of peanut butter and just eating that all day. easier on the wallet too

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    4 litres of full fat milk. do not use skim.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    No bs you are better off eating dirt and cardboard...seriously. have you ever seen that show where the guy does something for 30 days? well one episode under a dr supervision he tryed eating mc donalds 3x a day for 30 day, by day 15 is bp and overall health including depression was so bad he dr literally old him he would ****in die before 30 days...and he had o discontinue that 30 day trial.....but he finished all others including a 30 stay in jail....NO BS
    i just watched that, it was awesome! at one point he was throwing up..hahaha. where did you see the one where he spent 30 days in jail?? do you have a link?

and yeah OP, don't eat that shit at MickeyD's..very high in sodium and saturated fat! you're definitely better off with protein drinks!

stpete is offline Banned
    The sodium content in their hamburgers alone might put you in the damn hospital. For now, i agree w/the shakes. I think they still sell those Heavyweight Gainer 1500 and 2500. That'll put some weight on you. It did me but that was years ago when i was still learning how to eat.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    noooooooo......i worked at mcdonalds...so much grease, i smelt like a french fry when I left and my pants never really washed well...seemed like they wanted to stand up inthe corner by themselves. grease is so nasty

Thread Information