Thread: Low carb Diet

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

Low carb Diet

Hi lads,

I am thinking of embarking on a low carb diet. As I did this years ago but I am a bit rusty to when comes to low carbs and high protein. Anyone have any decent ones to follow and that are easy enough to prepare. I eat really anything so anything is cool with me.

DCI

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The how to cut sticky gives you a good sample diet. I just got done.cutting and kept carbs under 150 per day and 300 below my tdee

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    DCI what r ur stats man?

read dieting 101: cutting

60/20/20 split is good for low carb IMO and the split i run when doing strait low carb. depending how lean u are (or arent ) a carb cycle diet is also a great option.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    The how to cut sticky gives you a good sample diet. I just got done.cutting and kept carbs under 150 per day and 300 below my tdee
    Cheers, I'll have a nose at that again Sometimes you forget when you are looking this site it is so vast

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    DCI what r ur stats man?

read dieting 101: cutting

60/20/20 split is good for low carb IMO and the split i run when doing strait low carb. depending how lean u are (or arent ) a carb cycle diet is also a great option.
    I'm 235lbs at the moment and about 16% BF I would imagine, I just want to drop to about 215lb's feel that will be a better weight for me. I just don't want to loose all of my size. But once I have a diet I can print off and stick too it should be grand it's just making them steps is the problem.

Thread Information