Matty Fisher is offline New Member

Diet help NEEDED please

Hi everyone, I've Been sent over here by "Gixx" following my 1st post about Dbol .
    They all gave me a lot of info an help on it and strongly recommend I stay away from Dbol as a 1st time user of any form of steroid until my diet plan is sorted out.
    So can anyone please help me to build up a good diet plan please?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    Post your stats again, with goals. It's easier to work on with the needed info all in one thread.

Google TDEE calculator and post that. Also repost what you ate yesterday, but try to add grams of protein, carbs and fat as well as total calories, if you know them.

Quote Originally Posted by lestat85
    Post your stats again, with goals. It's easier to work on with the needed info all in one thread.

Google TDEE calculator and post that. Also repost what you ate yesterday, but try to add grams of protein, carbs and fat as well as total calories, if you know them.
    To be honest mate I think posted yesterday's stats again will be a waist of everyone's time because it was a weak and effortless programme .. So don't you think it would be a good idea for me asking for help to build on a brand new diet plan where I can start fresh and stick to and improve from it?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Post up what you have built so far based on your research and readings and will have a look at it!

That's what I'm saying mate, I'll openly admit I've failed in the knowledge I needed, so I'm still learning. I can post my stats on weight etc and maybe we can work from there?? But apart from that I need a new diet plan. Can you help in any way to help me build a new diet programme?

By posting the diet as it is, it lets everyone know where you're starting from and guys will be able to explain, better than I can, what the problems are. That way they can work with you while you rebuild it. That way you'll have a far better understanding of why the diet is the way it is.

Step 1 - post diet as is
    Step 2 - calculate TDEE (this is extremely important so that you will know how many calories you need)
    Step 3 - start rebuilding a better diet

The guys here will tear the diet apart, don't take any of it personal. Even the guys who come across harsh are only trying to help. When you get it straightened out right, you'll be making the gains you want again and you'll feel better too.

You gotta put forth the effort my man. I feel like im pulling teeth everytime I build a diet, it's like a chore.

The links and steps provided above should steer you in the right direction!

Ok this is how my day went yesterday,

Breakfast:
    A bowl of porridge
    Protein shake (gold standard 100% whey)

Small portion of plain pasta
    3 spoonfuls of peanut butter after that.

A chicken salad meal.

Portion of beef with boiled potatoes.

Had 1hr break after the last meal and then I did 1hour of calisthenics training, and had my last protein shake I the day to help recover from that quicker.

3hr gap between that and then had

Some fruit, and choice to eat another bowl of pasta coz that's all I wanted at the time, appetite went a little bit down I guess.

1hr break and then I did a 2hr training session which involved:
    Max interval training circuit
    Weight lifting

That's it really, may of had the odd crisp, choc bar to energy but that's mainly it

See what I mean, that's not a good food plan at all, I really am a novice at all the calorie intake, carbs and so on. I honestly don't know where to start after hearing so much please help if its even possible to build off something that weak

Ok how tall and how much do you weigh. Also, what are you trying to accomplish here?

Height: 5ft 5"
    Weight: 10stone, 140lbs
    Body fat: 13%

My goal is to get a better diet, and possibly start a course on Dbol an what ever else I need to take to boost my appearance and strength etc . Coz right now I'm stuck and I'm not m moving forward

I'd estimate your TDEE at about 2500. This means that you need to consume 2500 calories to maintain your body weight. You'll want to find a calculator to get the exact number. This is an extremely important step. Without knowing your TDEE, it's impossible to figure out how many calories you need.

You'll need to start keeping track of everything you eat, including any snacks. When you record what you eat, make sure to record the calories and grams of protein, carbs and fat.

Your goal will be to have a 40/40/20 (protein/carbs/fat) spit. This means 40% from protein, 40% from carbs and 20% from fat.

If you're trying to bulk, start at 500 calories above your TDEE and tweak it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by lestat85
    I'd estimate your TDEE at about 2500. This means that you need to consume 2500 calories to maintain your body weight. You'll want to find a calculator to get the exact number. This is an extremely important step. Without knowing your TDEE, it's impossible to figure out how many calories you need.

You'll need to start keeping track of everything you eat, including any snacks. When you record what you eat, make sure to record the calories and grams of protein, carbs and fat.

Your goal will be to have a 40/40/20 (protein/carbs/fat) spit. This means 40% from protein, 40% from carbs and 20% from fat.

If you're trying to bulk, start at 500 calories above your TDEE and tweak it from there.
    Thanks for the Info mate, I've downloaded a new app on my iPhone now to track all my daily food intake, it asked for a few details plus weight etc but it worked out that I need to maintain a level of 2900cal a day. Should this be on for me?

It all depends on how active you are. My estimate was made with a bit of a guess at your activity level. When you're more active you need more calories.

Phone apps are incredibly convenient, I find. With the app, make sure you double check the numbers before relying on the preprogrammed info, though. I use an app as well and find that I often have to enter in foods as custom entries because the already contributed info has the wrong numbers.

Very active.. And yeah I see your point about the app because I do have to enter something separate coz the numbers didn't match up. But apart from that everything else was spot on because when you search for a food item it brings up many different choice plus different brands so you can get the exact product you mean.

They really are helpful. I use one myself.

It won't take long for you to start seeing how the diet really adds up. Try to keep this thread up to date with what you've eaten or what you plan to eat so it can be tweaked till it's perfect.

You're only 140lbs. No need to kick around the idea of dbol . Eat more and lift heavy, you will see growth!

All the information provided above should help you out!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Glad to see ya over here Matty. Thanks for listening! Take a look at the bulking and TDEE stickys at the top of this forum. Aslo it helps to read some of the other guys bulking logs. The have been running there diets and you can steal some of what they have learned along the way.

Please always keep 2 things in mind around here:

1) No matter how anybody treats you the majority are here to help, sometimes you have to speak harshly and sometime you can speak very lightly. Just depends on the person.

2) Like life, this is a marathon, not a race! You have 23 years of doing it wrong so whats a year or 2 of doing it right???

Sounds like the guys above have a tight grip on ya and I will see you after this diet has been fixed (might take a few weeks so patience)

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Glad to see ya over here Matty. Thanks for listening! Take a look at the bulking and TDEE stickys at the top of this forum. Aslo it helps to read some of the other guys bulking logs. The have been running there diets and you can steal some of what they have learned along the way.

Please always keep 2 things in mind around here:

1) No matter how anybody treats you the majority are here to help, sometimes you have to speak harshly and sometime you can speak very lightly. Just depends on the person.

2) Like life, this is a marathon, not a race! You have 23 years of doing it wrong so whats a year or 2 of doing it right???

Sounds like the guys above have a tight grip on ya and I will see you after this diet has been fixed (might take a few weeks so patience)
    Yeah I had to come over here and take your advice, like today I've eaten 3288 calories so far.. Beats the usual less than 1500 eh! I feel much better already just by eating more, but I still got lot to learn so ill be sticky around here taking notes. Sorry about the long reply, been working most of the day

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty Fisher View Post
    Yeah I had to come over here and take your advice, like today I've eaten 3288 calories so far.. Beats the usual less than 1500 eh! I feel much better already just by eating more, but I still got lot to learn so ill be sticky around here taking notes. Sorry about the long reply, been working most of the day

Its all good...everyone here has lives (except me). Make sure you post your whole diet today with the macro breakdown

Thread Information