Thread: Beer Question

Squats33 is offline Associate Member

Beer Question

Alright yall I need help. I own a kegerator in my man cave. Love to drink a draft beer. Is it better two have a few each day, or better to save it all for one day if im consistent with my diet and drinking water ED like im supposed to. I only drink water and then usually beer on the weekends during football and such. I have a low cal low carb beer on tap too (yuengling light)

Looking for suggestions

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    How serious are you about your fitness goals? What ARE your goals?

To be honest, beer has no place in a serious bodybuilder's diet, IMO. However if you can afford to schedule a weekly cheat meal, or a monthly cheat day, then drink up!

My goals are not to be a bodybuilder by any means at all.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    That doesn't tell us much, lol. What are they?

Well considering im at 238 today working towards 215-220 before my first cycle and im 6'2.... when I get down there to that weight id be fine, but who doesnt want to be stronger and look better... I just dont want to be the next Cutler...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    All i know mate is that when i'm serious, I only drink water. If you are drinking beer, i can only imagine you are drinking other things as well....

....I know it's football season. I've been drinking beer here lately and watched an increase of about 4% bf. I've decided to knock it off for now.............

Yeah but I have a cheat day, I am not on a cycle yet. I am working on cutting down to 15%. Not fair to say I drink other things when I say i drink water, beer on sundays and skim milk is apart of my diet.

But yes, I I am just looking for opinions... I do not want to be a bodybuilder or anything, but I dont see how having beer as apart of a cheat day would really hurt the overall aspect of the diet.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    ive had and lived the same question

i dont see think there would be much of a difference between the 2 scenarios you proposed.

if i were you i would do which you prefer first and see if your happy with your fitness goals after a month maybe 2 if not try the other way

personally, like others stated, its not a great bb/fitness beverage...for me it always made me hungrier/crave and with the calories included from the beer i would always end up going over my caloric goal for that day

i've come to enjoy 2-3 beers or glasses of wine once or twice a month and have been feeling great without and really enjoy the drinks when i want them

but back to my first statement...i think the difference would be negligible

Thread Information