Athlete127 is offline Member

Change diet will on Tren/Test?

I've always been really clean and good about clean eating.

Ever since I started this tren E 150 /Test E 250 2x a week blend 3 weeks ago, my appetite has went out the roof. I don't give in all day, until I wake up in the middle of the night, and then I killlll it. Bowls of cereal, couple pieces of pizza, drink cokes.

I bet I'm consuming close to 4000 calories a day. 250 protein, 100 fat (mainly from natty PB) and then carbs around 400! (cause of my night time issue)

I have noticed my BF has increased ... sucks. Had a ripped six pack, now some days it's hard to really see it good.

6'0
    BF? not sure now

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok, post up your TDEE for us, the formula is in a sticky in the Nultritional Forum.
    What kind of split are you going for? It looks like 25p/40c/35fat? Or around that. Not a good split in my opinion.
    You'll need your BF% too.

You need to cut out the midnight feeding, drop soda drinks, they're a waste of calories.

Post up a typical daily food diary and the times you ate. I'm sure the gurus can help further!

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Not necessarily the split I am going for. Just happens that way when I wake up in the middle of the night.

I'd like 40 pro/ 30 fat/ 30 carbs

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I think you are answering your own questions by already admitting you know what your doing wrong. Get some disipline!

Thread Information