falco21 is offline Associate Member

The Answer To All My Prayers!!!

I had been reading a lot about Sugar Free Popsicles on here. I am currently on a strict cutting diet, so I went over to Walmart and got 2 boxes of the Tropical flavored ones, and all I have to say about them is, WOW!!! LOL

The answer to all my diet woes!! I would always crave something terrible and sweet, but always had to just hit myself and get over that craving, which we all know, is hard as hell! These things have 15 calories and something like 2g. carbs!! Thank you sugar free popsicles!!!
    Last edited by falco21; 12-05-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Lol this is awesome but what are they being sweetened with? I know i'm not the only one here who doesn't trust the artificial sweeteners. Hilarious post though

falco21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Lol this is awesome but what are they being sweetened with? I know i'm not the only one here who doesn't trust the artificial sweeteners. Hilarious post though
    I can't tell you exactly, but I'm sure it's some form of artificial sweetener. I know there are a lot of people who do not like to eat a ton of artificial sweeteners, but that's not a worry for me. Helps me get through my cutting days LOL

Thread Information