Lazarov is offline Associate Member

Exclamation I'm rapidly gaining weight

I started my bulk 30 days ago. My TDEE is about 2900 and I have been consuming between 2500-3000 calories depending on the training intensity of a given day. I also began taking Test E 14 days ago as well as creatine mono. Those are huge factors to the overall WEIGHT gain due to water, but I have also noticeably gained TOO MUCH actual body fat (as well as some muscle thankfully). My macros are (about) 250 carbs, 310 protein, 40-50 fats. From (about) 30 days ago till now, I have gone from 190lbs to 203lbs. What's going on guys? I'm sure someone else has had this experience.
    Last edited by Lazarov; 11-20-2012 at 12:07 AM.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    what r ur stats? age weight height bf%?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^ x2 ... and what does ur cycle look like, ancillaries and all

If you're not taking any anti-estrogens, then you've got all that excess test turning to estrogen, which would cause water bloat and fat gains. And if you're eating at your TDEE range, you're probably gaining less muscle than you'd hope.

digsy1983 is offline Member
    what was your diet before you started this?

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    what r ur stats? age weight height bf%?
    21 (please no critique, I've already been told 1000 times), currently About 200lbs, 5'10". Bodyfat has gone up since starting the bulk, so probably around 18% or more.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    ^^^^ x2 ... and what does ur cycle look like, ancillaries and all

If you're not taking any anti-estrogens, then you've got all that excess test turning to estrogen, which would cause water bloat and fat gains. And if you're eating at your TDEE range, you're probably gaining less muscle than you'd hope.
    Having read some about estrogen, and its role in different aspects of muscle increase, I've been keeping arimidex on hand but have not been using it. (But regardless of what I plan to do, let me know what you think).
    I will also begin using HCG throughout the cycle at 250nl twice a week here soon.
    Clomid and Nolva PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by digsy1983 View Post
    what was your diet before you started this?
    My diet before starting the bulk was very low-carb, high fat, medium protein. Relatively few calories also. I'm sure I shocked my body when I introduced so many carbs into my diet. I blew up.

These last few days since I posted this thread, I've actually leaned out a little, dropped a couple pounds and lost a lot of bloat. I can see my abs again when I flex. So I think my body is adapting to the new nutritional style.

New2game305 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarov View Post
    Having read some about estrogen, and its role in different aspects of muscle increase, I've been keeping arimidex on hand but have not been using it. (But regardless of what I plan to do, let me know what you think).
    I will also begin using HCG throughout the cycle at 250nl twice a week here soon.
    Clomid and Nolva PCT.
    they will more then likely critique you because you didn't do proper research, I'm about to begin my cycle and from all the reading I've done from members experiences.. I WLL NOT HAVE MY Ai "on hand". Follow the link and read up on it why your Ai shouldn't be on hand, I'm sure it will help Laz, GL brah keep us posted.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.ULGEYjnueec

jpowell is offline Banned
    My diet before starting the bulk was very low-carb, high fat, medium protein. Relatively few calories also. I'm sure I shocked my body when I introduced so many carbs into my diet. I blew up.

These last few days since I posted this thread, I've actually leaned out a little, dropped a couple pounds and lost a lot of bloat. I can see my abs again when I flex. So I think my body is adapting to the new nutritional style.
    what are the exact macro numbers respectively? do you no? post please.

Quote Originally Posted by New2game305 View Post
    they will more then likely critique you because you didn't do proper research, I'm about to begin my cycle and from all the reading I've done from members experiences.. I WLL NOT HAVE MY Ai "on hand". Follow the link and read up on it why your Ai shouldn't be on hand, I'm sure it will help Laz, GL brah keep us posted.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.ULGEYjnueec
    I actually started taking my adex a couple days ago. Better safe than sorry. The tough thing is, there is contradicting information. One could do a lot of research and still come up with the wrong answer because of the contradicting views on a subject like arimidex . I'll go ahead and read that thread though, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    what are the exact macro numbers respectively? do you no? post please.
    Carbs: 250-280 (it just varies on whether I have a little more rice a given day, no biggie)
    Protein: 310-330
    Fats: 40-50

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarov

Carbs: 250-280 (it just varies on whether I have a little more rice a given day, no biggie)
    Protein: 310-330
    Fats: 40-50
    This is not setup for high fat, low carb, medium protien as u stated bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    This is not setup for high fat, low carb, medium protien as u stated bro.

I said that was my previous diet, not my current diet.

So then wheres ur concern? On the new diet or the old diet?

Obvi if u pumped up carbs drastically your gonna blow up.

My concern was that I was gaining weight incredibly fast, from 84kg to 94kg in 3-4 weeks. But now my weight seems to have stabilized. I'm not as bloated and I'm doing great. Started taking adex, so that should help as well.

Adex will help control estro related sides, bloat, etc due to test e.

Anytime you go from low carbs to high carbs, mod pro to higher pro u gonna grow.

If you don't like your results drop your carbs down and increase your pro.

It's normal nothing to be freaking out over.

Alright, thanks.

digsy1983 is offline Member

good news youve settled down!
    i personally can gain 7-8 lbs in the matter of a couple of days in water and glycogen weight through carb cycling. you really wouldnt think you could fluctuate that much until you actually do, its a bit of a shock.

just remember to drink plenty of water to help flush any excess water out.

Yea, it was a shock bro. My mom saw me two days later and was like, you've changed! I'm like what do you mean? She's like, in the face, your cheeks are huge! lmfao
    Adex is currently fixing that.

Thread Information