Thread: Cutting diet

bigm98 is offline New Member

Cutting diet

Managed to get down to about 11% body fat (top abs visible) without dieting thanks to peptides and clen . However, I've hit a sticking point and I know I will need to follow a diet to achieve my goals of 7-8% body fat.

I have been doing a great amount of reading and have decided to go with a cyclical ketogenic diet (aka carb cycling). I will be doing low cards, high protein and high fat sunday-friday and will have 2 cheats days on friday and saturday. My cheat days will be high protein, low fat and high carbs.

I would like a review for my diet. I haven't calculated the portions yet, but I have my meal planned out and I know how many grams of carbs, fats and protein I need to intake. I will calculate the portions once my meal plan is satisfactory.

Stats:
    5"9
    185 lbs
    11%

My maintenance calories are 3046. I will be eating 500 calories under that so I'm aiming for 2546 calories daily. I estimate my lean body mass at around 165 lbs, and will be consuming 1 gram of protein per lbs so 165g of protein daily. That's 660 calories from proteins. I will be consuming anywhere between 20-40 grams of carbs a day which is 80 calories from carbs. That leaves 1806 calories from fats which is roughly 200g of fat.

Meal 1 (morning):
    4 eggs scrambled + 2 slices of ham/or bacon + mozzarella cheese

Meal 2 (mid-morning):
    Chicken breast + olive oil

Meal 3 (lunch):
    Steak + nuts

Meal 4 (post work-out):
    Protein shake + tuna + mayonnaise

Meal 5 (dinner):
    Chicken breast + salad + salad dressing high in fat

Meal 6 (before bedtime):
    Protein shake

Does this sound good to you guys? Thanks for the inputs.
    Last edited by bigm98; 12-03-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Levani is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigm98
    Managed to get down to about 11% body fat (top abs visible) without dieting thanks to peptides and clen . However, I've hit a sticking point and I know I will need to follow a diet to achieve my goals of 7-8% body fat.

I have been doing a great amount of reading and have decided to go with a cyclical ketogenic diet (aka carb cycling). I will be doing low cards, high protein and high fat sunday-friday and will have 2 cheats days on friday and saturday. My cheat days will be high protein, low fat and high carbs.

I would like a review for my diet. I haven't calculated the portions yet, but I have my meal planned out and I know how many grams of carbs, fats and protein I need to intake. I will calculate the portions once my meal plan is satisfactory.

Stats:
    5"9
    185 lbs
    11%

My maintenance calories are 3046. I will be eating 500 calories under that so I'm aiming for 2546 calories daily. I estimate my lean body mass at around 165 lbs, and will be consuming 1 gram of protein per lbs so 165g of protein daily. That's 660 calories from proteins. I will be consuming anywhere between 20-40 grams of carbs a day which is 80 calories from carbs. That leaves 1806 calories from fats which is roughly 200g of fat.

Meal 1 (morning):
    4 eggs scrambled + 2 slices of ham/or bacon + mozzarella cheese

Meal 2 (mid-morning):
    Chicken breast + olive oil

Meal 3 (lunch):
    Steak + nuts

Meal 4 (post work-out):
    Protein shake + tuna + mayonnaise

Meal 5 (dinner):
    Chicken breast + salad + salad dressing high in fat

Meal 6 (before bedtime):
    Protein shake

No diet is bad and I'm pretty sure you're over 15%bf.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    curious levani why would u say that? obviously u derived this opinion from info other than the OP??

bigm98 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    Thanks for the constructive help.

I'm pretty sure your retarded, as if I wouldn't know my own bodyfat. I said I took ghrp-2, cjc-1295 and clen that is why I was able to cut down to 11% and keep my muscle mass, but now I'm a sticking point.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    bigm how did u arrive at ur maintenance cals? thru trial and error or are u using a formula?

do u know approx. how many cals were u eating to get to 11%? i see u said "without dieting" so can i assume u were not counting cals and/or macros?

Levani is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigm98

Thanks for the constructive help.

I'm pretty sure your retarded, as if I wouldn't know my own bodyfat. I said I took ghrp-2, cjc-1295 and clen that is why I was able to cut down to 11% and keep my muscle mass, but now I'm a sticking point.
    And I think you're retarded if you think that any compound can drop your bf because your diet is not on spot. Read your post you said you can see only your top 4 abs. That's at least 15% bf if not more. Please post your pics

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigm98 View Post

Stats:
    5"9
    185 lbs
    11%

Meal 1 (morning):
    4 eggs scrambled + 2 slices of ham/or bacon + mozzarella cheese. I would do 8 Egg whites with one Yolk here. Take out The ham and cheese. Add 1 cup of oatmeal

Meal 2 (mid-morning):
    Chicken breast + olive oil. You need a carb source here add Sweet potato or Brown rice.

Meal 3 (lunch):
    Steak + nuts. Again you need a Carb source here and i would add greens 2

Meal 4 (post work-out):
    Protein shake + tuna + mayonnaise. Drop the shake and have real food Chicken and a carb source here

Meal 5 (dinner):
    Chicken breast + salad + salad dressing high in fat. I would add nuts or an avacado here or some other fat.

Meal 6 (before bedtime):
    Protein shake. If this is casein its ok?

Comments in bold just my opinion

Thread Information