I have 8 weeks to get insane

I am doing a 8 week cycle.
    100mg test prop EOD
    100mg Tren ace EOD
    200mg Masteron prop 3x a week
    250iu HCG 2x a week

I am 6'0
    10%

I have read on many forums that the staple these days is .5grams of fat per lb and 1 gram of protein per lb. Then whatever you want to fill the rest of your Marcros. Basically saying you don't have to have carbs unless you need them personally. I see people like Corey from muscle o
    Pharm who eats high fat and protein will little to no carbs because he is carb sensitive he says.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    100mg test prop EOD
    100mg Tren ace EOD
    250iu HCG 2x a week

I am 6'0
    10%

I have read on many forums that the staple these days is .5grams of fat per lb and 1 gram of protein per lb. Then whatever you want to fill the rest of your Marcros. Basically saying you don't have to have carbs unless you need them personally. I see people like Corey from muscle o
    Pharm who eats high fat and protein will little to no carbs because he is carb sensitive he says.
    your carb intake is critical to weighlifting, gains in strength and size.

Have you ever lifted for any period of time without carb intake?

I made the mistake one time, and I thought my staff was going to revolt. this cute little body builder chic that worked for me figured it out right off the bat. she asked me if I was getting enough carbs. I told her i was between 50 and 100 grams a day. she just started laughing, and we talked. So i reintroduced carbs back into my diet, and my staff thought I was this wonderful guy again.

951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

your carb intake is critical to weighlifting, gains in strength and size.

Have you ever lifted for any period of time without carb intake?

I made the mistake one time, and I thought my staff was going to revolt. this cute little body builder chic that worked for me figured it out right off the bat. she asked me if I was getting enough carbs. I told her i was between 50 and 100 grams a day. she just started laughing, and we talked. So i reintroduced carbs back into my diet, and my staff thought I was this wonderful guy again.
    You can bulk while in ketotis, alot of people are doing it these days, it's a new fad. Once in ketotis your body makes glucose well a substitute for glucose called ketones, it makes the ketones out of fat/bf which fuel your body in the place of carbs. Essentially weather you gain or lose is down to calories in calories out.
    Last edited by 951thompson; 03-24-2013 at 05:38 PM.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can bulk while in ketotis, alot of people are doing it these days, it's a new fad. Once in ketotis your body makes glucose well a substitute for glucose called ketones, it makes the ketones out of fat/bf which fuel your body in the place of carbs. Essentially weather you gain or lose is down to calories in calories out.
    Why not just bulk with carbs right from the course then ? Why bother going into ketosis? I don't know much about ketosis, except I don't think I'd ever go there.

Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    Why not just bulk with carbs right from the course then ? Why bother going into ketosis? I don't know much about ketosis, except I don't think I'd ever go there.
    it's a huge concept in the Atkins community.

See, really what i was referring to was the emotional side efffects. I can handle ketosis, been under 50grams/carbs/day for months at a time. but it's when i pick up the weights is when i get real grumpy.....

....maybe it's just me?

Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    Isn't it alot harder, though?

Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    I agree, I wouldnt go there either, im just pointing out alot folk are using this method for lean gains. Think the main supposed benefit to bulking while in ketotis is less fat gain.

I agree, I wouldnt go there either, im just pointing out alot folk are using this method for lean gains. Think the main supposed benefit to bulking while in ketotis is less fat gain.
    i can't imagine ANY fat gain while in ketosis?

I think the concept was....

"You can't lay on fat,
    ....and burn it at the same time"

Don't know how true it is, but read it all the time in the Atkins books.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    that does not sound fun at all.. part of the joy of bulking IMO is carbs man.. cmon now!

Soar is offline Productive Member

Not to mention probably cost an arm and a leg!

I can't answer that I've never tried it lol what I will say is I used to train while I was using keto for fat loss, and I felt relatively fine.

I know what you mean when you say it can effect you emotionally.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    that does not sound fun at all.. part of the joy of bulking IMO is carbs man.. cmon now!
    Yeah but you would get one big carb refeed day (binge) once per week, but it's not the same I guess lol

Yeah but you would get one big carb refeed day (binge) once per week, but it's not the same I guess lol
    shoot i get one now (500g) eod.. and i havent gained any (very little) fat.. i guess i ave gone deprived of carbs for so long i just dont wanna do it again!

shoot i get one now (500g) eod.. and i havent gained any (very little) fat.. i guess i ave gone deprived of carbs for so long i just dont wanna do it again!
    I hear ya. Im putting myself though what you've been though now on the UD2, it's probably not a sustainable way of keeping the fat off long term. There is no way you can put your body though this tough routine for too long. Im probably cutting years off my life following this routine. But it's getting results so im sticking with it for now lol

I hear ya. Im putting myself though what you've been though now on the UD2, it's probably not a sustainable way of keeping the fat off long term. There is no way you can put your body though this tough routine for too long. Im probably cutting years off my life following this routine. But it's getting results so im sticking with it for now lol
    LOL.. lets hope not mate..

if u are thatd make 2 of us! i can say u will learn a lot about ur response to carbs and the carb macro in general. i have learned since then extended periods of time without carbs are unnecessary to achieve single digit bf%..

LOL.. lets hope not mate..

if u are thatd make 2 of us! i can say u will learn a lot about ur response to carbs and the carb macro in general. i have learned since then extended periods of time without carbs /are unnecessary to achieve single digit bf%..
    What is it exactly your doing, are you depleting your glycogen for 48 hours at a time using fasting?
    The UD2 puts alot stress on the body, it must age you lol im not planning on using it for too long, just til I get where I want to be, then im gonna try to find others ways to maintain it

im sure im depleting some muscle glycogen but not all of it.. i have learned thru experience it is an unnecessary tool. it can be effective but requires too much work IMO..

right now i am maintaining weight and bf% for the most part fasting EOD fro waking until dinner. approx 12hrs after waking and 21-24hrs from when i ate my last meal the night before. i also only do cardio on my fasting days. i usually do 30-60mins depending how i feel. mostly LISS - moderate but sometimes intervals, also depending how i feel.

also depending how i feel i will fast 2 days in a row if i think i need to offset some cals and carbs. on my training days i usually eat 4500cals and 500g carbs, 400+g protein.. id like to note i dont necessarily think i need all that protein and carbs i just love to eat! LOL.. and it def cant hurt IMO.. now that ive been doing HIT training with drop sets to failure and rest pause i am a lot more hungry PWO..

ive also been enjoying a fair amount more fruit in my diet.. something i have missed and an element i feel comfortable playing with now to see how far i can go with it and if it really deserves the stigma associated with it..

its time to test the waters so to speak..
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 03-24-2013 at 06:59 PM.

im sure im depleting some muscle glycogen but not all of it.. i have learned thru experience it is an unnecessary tool. it can be effective but requires too much work IMO..

right now i am maintaining weight and bf% for the most part fasting EOD fro waking until dinner. approx 12hrs after waking and 21-24hrs from when i ate my last meal the night before. i also only do cardio on my fasting days. i usually do 30-60mins depending how i feel. mostly LISS - moderate but sometimes intervals, also depending how i feel.

also depending how i feel i will fast 2 days in a row if i think i need to offset some cals and carbs. on my training days i usually eat 4500cals and 500g carbs, 400+g protein.. id like to note i dont necessarily think i need all that protein and carbs i just love to eat! LOL.. and it def cant hurt IMO.. now that ive been doing HIT training with drop sets to failure and rest pause i am a lot more hungry PWO..
    Very interesting approach, you should write your own book lol on the UD2 you simulate fasting by not eating carbs don't you. But you have taken it to the next level by just straight up fasting for days on end lol. I like it, I might give it a try once I've got fed up of what im doing now.

Very interesting approach, you should write your own book lol on the UD2 you simulate fasting by not eating carbs don't you. But you have taken it to the next level by just straight up fasting for days on end lol. I like it, I might give it a try once I've got fed up of what im doing now.
    yeh but when i break my fast which is everyday i get to eat a big ass meal.. like 1.5 pounds beef, 3whole eggs, half pound spinach salad.. nuts, 1pound cottage cheese with blueberries, strawberries.. i never go a whole day with no food, just only eat once or twice starting at 6-7pm..

yeh but when i break my fast which is everyday i get to eat a big ass meal.. like 1.5 pounds beef, 3whole eggs, half pound spinach salad.. nuts, 1pound cottage cheese with blueberries, strawberries.. i never go a whole day with no food, just only eat once or twice starting at 6-7pm..
    So what your doing is abit llike the warrior diet. judging by your avi, it's working well for you

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    100mg test prop EOD
    100mg Tren ace EOD
    250iu HCG 2x a week

I am 6'0
    10%

did you just make up those stats?

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    did you just make up those stats?
    Yep right off the top of my head...

I was at 8-9% but went on spring break and dominated loads of alcohol and pizza.

Thread Information