Thread: Nutrition

JuiceNovice is offline New Member

Nutrition

Hey i got a question what are some good tips to not cheat on a meal. Usually a week in on a diet i cheat on a meal and keep eating on and on i am 225lbs and want to cut down to 200lbs by sometime june would a no carb diet with anavar be good?

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceNovice
    Hey i got a question what are some good tips to not cheat on a meal. Usually a week in on a diet i cheat on a meal and keep eating on and on i am 225lbs and want to cut down to 200lbs by sometime june would a no carb diet with anavar be good?
    It's basically all will power. U can do some things so ur diet isn't so monotonous. But not much lol

As far as no carb, that's something that I feel u need to work up to and wouldn't recommend ZERO carbs for an extended period of time.

What's ur bf%?

And anavar ...I'll just say no for now. We can get into that later. Diet first!

-Chomp Chomp Chomp-Clink Clink Clink-

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Forget the drugs,
    Work a cheat meal into your diet once a week if you have to, gives you something to look forward to..
    But at the end of the day if you are not mentally strong, nothing is going to stop you from cheating on your diet, it's not easy looking good that's why the world is full of overweight people. If it means so much to you, you will find a way not an excuse..
    As far as low carb diet, carbs are important. And really only require manipulating when getting into the lower scale of bf%
    List up your diet here for the guys to look at and maybe they will be able to help you out, include your full stats.

Which is basically what tron just said, haha he was to quick for me
    Last edited by auswest; 04-03-2013 at 05:57 PM.

JuiceNovice is offline New Member
    My bodyfat is about 29% i was just powerlifting but now im trying to get a lower body fat...so anavar is not really needed

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceNovice
    My bodyfat is about 29% i was just powerlifting but now im trying to get a lower body fat...so anavar is not really needed
    Well ur tdee is around 2300, so to cut u have to be in a caloric deficit. I'd start at around 2000. Mainly because unless ur just a small dude I don't like to see men with less then 2000 cals right off the bat. Now take into account this is for ur lbm. So u will b able to keep it at that deficit for quite awhile.

And no anavar is not needed. With the right foods and even with a 300 cal deficit, at 29% bf you'll see a pretty substantial drop relatively quickly.

And to touch a bit more in the anavar . The fact that u wanna run it alone indicates that you don't know enough about aas to run them properly. Focus on diet and training. The AID of anabolics will come later when ur at a sticking point.

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    And to touch a bit more in the anavar. The fact that u wanna run it alone indicates that you don't know enough about aas to run them properly. Focus on diet and training. The AID of anabolics will come later when ur at a sticking point.
    ^^^^This.

And to add: At 29% BF you can have good fat loss on food alone. Add lifting and cardio to it and you will be amazed. But its 90% diet.

Thread Information