belva is offline Member

What brand of Steiva do you use? Does it have other sweetener in it??

I like Stevia as Sweetener, I chose it because studies have shown that aspartame might increase the risk of cancer etc...

I notice that some product containing Stevia also contain other sweeteners...and this is why I'm asking you what do you take?

here what I tried:
    1) Truvia but it also contain erythritol
    2) Stevia Sweet by hermesetas which you can get in in Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Waitrose, Asda (UK).

What do you use?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Unless you buy pure stevia you will always have to put up with a filler. 100% stevia is expensive (gram for gram compared to a blend) but exceptionally sweet, you need barely any to compare to the sweetness of any stevia blend so that, in the end,the cost is barely any more.

I rarely need to sweeten anything anymore, only my porridge whenever I have that, I don't feel the need. You can easily wean yourself of a sweet tooth. BTW, I have Truvia as my sweetener.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

belva is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Unless you buy pure stevia you will always have to put up with a filler. 100% stevia is expensive (gram for gram compared to a blend) but exceptionally sweet, you need barely any to compare to the sweetness of any stevia blend so that, in the end,the cost is barely any more.

I rarely need to sweeten anything anymore, only my porridge whenever I have that, I don't feel the need. You can easily wean yourself of a sweet tooth. BTW, I have Truvia as my sweetener.
    I use sweetener only in my coffee and I like that aftertaste of licorice.

Thread Information