I have been incorporating old fashioned oatmeal into my daily diet because it is a great source of complex carbs and some protein as most of you know. There was a time when I thought that oatmeal may in fact be the perfect food for bulking. Actually, last week I ate 4 servings (1 cup) per day for the entire week along with my other daily meals which really helped me meet my goals for macros.

Now, however, I am realizing that moderation may be required even for something as good as oatmeal. It seems that that the past several mornings I have been limping out of the bathroom like I just got fvcked by a train. I may have crossed the line with the amount of insoluble fiber I ingested because my anus was not designed to pass something of those dimensions.

Has anyone else ever had this experience before? I know that I am a few years away from 50 years old, so the dreaded colonoscopy is looming on my horizon. But to me it doesn't seem like this would be a colon problem since there miraculously hasn't been any bleeding, yet.