Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By -KJ-
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Java Man
  • 2 Post By Brazensol

Thread: drop 10+% bf in 9 months?

dlex is offline Associate Member

Question drop 10+% bf in 9 months?

my buddys got a degree in nutrition hes doing me up a cutting diet with my trainin intense cardio and weight lifting do you think itll be possible to loose 10%+ bf in 9 months time

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dlex
    my buddys got a degree in nutrition hes doing me up a cutting diet with my trainin intense cardio and weight lifting do you think itll be possible to loose 10%+ bf in 9 months time
    You could transform in 16 weeks with the right determination focus and will power! So yeah possible...

Lets hope the diet is ok! I know nutritionists and they don't give the same advice I and most others give on here!
    Java Man likes this.

well hes got a degree in nutriotion a increible athlete and a pt who knows me and what i want to achieve plus he puts about a week into hes plans so im in safe hands also hes a mate and i trust him not to steer me wrong

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by dlex
    well hes got a degree in nutriotion a increible athlete and a pt who knows me and what i want to achieve plus he puts about a week into hes plans so im in safe hands also hes a mate and i trust him not to steer me wrong
    I like that you trust him so much you are just checking he is correct lol
    Java Man and gbrice75 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    If youre already at 15% then very difficult but yes you could. If youre at >= 25% you can do it in 10 weeks. 9 months very possible. You can literally go from fat slob to fitness model in 9 mos.

Get to it!
    zaggahamma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I like that you trust him so much you are just checking he is correct lol
    i never doubted him for a second thats just my personal goal he beilieves i could do more i just wanted to see what others taught of my plan talking to him today he has no doubt i can do it especially in nine months
    the nine gives me 5 months to bulk after that and 1 month cushion if i get to 10or less within the nine month mark its go time with the bulk

ideally ill get from 20+% to single digit but hey we can all dream

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Possible - Naturally? Well. . . . . Maybe

On some sauce and a real diet, sure why not. . . . I did it & I'm no pro

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Give yourself 20 weeks... 0.5% average per week....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yes you can! In March I was ~32% bf and now I am in the low 18% range. Did it in far less than 9 months. Half the battle is in the kitchen. I've been eating very clean since late March with only half a dozen "cheat" meals. Mostly sticking to a 40/40/20 macro. I used my lbm x 15 and took a 450 calorie deficit from that. Adjust this as your composition changes. I lifted 3 times a week (once per muscle group) until just recently (I went to a 4 day split three weeks ago). I bought a bike April 4th and have now put 1500 miles on it. When I first started riding 3-4 miles was hard. Now I ride anywhere from 15 to 35 miles per day depending on how I feel, wind, and what workout I have for the day. I just recently started adding 20 second sprints and man are they killer! I don't know how old you are but I'm guessing your younger than me. I'm 51 years young so I know you can do it! I did this all natural with no steroids (disclaimer - I just started my second fat burn stack by austinite on Monday). Once you make up your mind to do it your body will follow.
    RaginCajun and Java Man like this.

Heath48 is offline New Member
    As everyone else has said it will depend on many things. My concern would be hitting single digits naturally.. That not only takes hard work, time and a good diet, but also pretty decent genetics IMO..... Not saying it can't be done.

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath48 View Post
    As everyone else has said it will depend on many things. My concern would be hitting single digits naturally.. That not only takes hard work, time and a good diet, but also pretty decent genetics IMO..... Not saying it can't be done.
    It certainly takes hard work - in the gym and in the kitchen. As for genetics I'd say I'm average (whatever that is) and I've been sub 10% before. I was in my late 20's and that certainly helped.

Thread Information