Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bulking Cycle Gains Stopped

dinogoesrawr is offline Associate Member

Bulking Cycle Gains Stopped

Hey everyone.

I've been bulking for 9 weeks (this is week 9).

Diet:

Egg whites - 50g protein
    Oats/porridge with low fat milk
    Banana and freshly squeezed orange juice

20g protein shake after 1-1.5 hours. Sometimes 2.

Lunch depends what's made but I eat a good plate full and always healthy stuff and get 30g protein at least from the meal.

Mass shake after workout - about 80g protein (have half then take a gap then have the other half).

Protein bar - 30g protein
    Porridge

Whey shake with almonds and 3 scoop protein and milk - 70g protein (again I have half then wait 1 hour and have the other half).

Roids:
    Testex - 1ml per injection - 2x a week (Wed/Sat)
    Parabolin - 1ml per injection mixed with testex - 2x a week (Wed/Sat)
    I have been on this since week 1.

Routine:
    Tuesday - chest and shoulders (with trainer)
    Wednesday - legs
    Thursday - back
    Friday - arms (with trainer)

I started 30 mins cardio a day (walking) this week.

I went from 82kg to 90kg (im 6 foot tall) in about 6 weeks with the diet above. For the past 3 weeks I have gained no weight even though I increased my protein intake in the evening shake (3 scoops instead of 2) and on most days eat the second porridge serving too. I'm not sure what's going on. Ideally I wanted to get to 95-100kg before cutting. I have not lost fat either as my waist is the same size as before.

Can someone please advise me what I should do?

Things I have thought of:

1. The gear is fake - only when I got the new bottle did my weight stop increasing. However strength is still going up and I brought it from the same person as before. It came in the box sealed so I don't think this is true.

2. The calories are not enough - but I am full (literally squashing down the last 1-2 meals) and getting enough protein per day to be growing. I eat practically every 2-3 hours so I'm not even sure where I can add a meal lol.

3. I hit a plateau and my body needs rest?

Any advice is welcome.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I was going to reply to your PM but....why the fvck are you on cycle again after everything we talked about????????

And you bought the same gear from the same dealer ie your PT. are you still being trained by this imbecile?

Did you even finish your PCT before you started this cycle?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 08-29-2013 at 02:52 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No offense, your diet sucks.
    Protein shakes and protein bars and mass gain shakes, you need to start at the beginning with a meal plan and ditch all that powder.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I was going to reply to your PM but....why the fvck are you on cycle again after everything we talked about????????

And you bought the same gear from the same dealer ie your PT. are you still being trained by this imbecile?

Did you even finish your PCT before you started this cycle?
    I did PCT yes.
    Its a new trainer.
    We trained for weeks naturally and only when he said we start cycling did I start.

Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    No offense, your diet sucks.
    Protein shakes and protein bars and mass gain shakes, you need to start at the beginning with a meal plan and ditch all that powder.
    I'm vege so its hard to get enough protein and keep carbs down without eating a lot of supps.... I did try. Still have 3 meals a day 'normal food' though. (Porridge/fruit for breakfast, lunch is always proper food, dinner is normal food too). Supps are just in between.

Quote Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr

I did PCT yes.
    Its a new trainer.
    We trained for weeks naturally and only when he said we start cycling did I start.
    How long between your PCT and new cycle?

You need to stop listening to trainers and stop giving them your money and listen to the people on here!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

How long between your PCT and new cycle?

You need to stop listening to trainers and stop giving them your money and listen to the people on here!
    After PCT I waited 2 months then trained naturally for 2 months before even considering roids again....
    I gained about 2kg naturally in the 2 months.
    The new diet and roids did work as I did gain a lot in the first 5 weeks. It's the second half which has gone wrong... But I'm not sure what's gone wrong if the first 5 weeks were a success. I even eat at the same times as I did before...

After PCT I waited 2 months then trained naturally for 2 months before even considering roids again....
    The new diet and roids did work as I did gain a lot in the first 5 weeks. It's the second half which has gone wrong... But I'm not sure what's gone wrong if the first 5 weeks were a success. I even eat at the same times as I did before...
    You didn't start your PCT until June, lets say that took til the end of June.

You then had 2 months off so that takes you to now.

Yet you have been on cycle for 5 weeks at least?! More like 9 by the sound of it!

Now, I'm no maths whizz but...........

Cut the shit dino, nobody can help you if you don't tell the truth.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 08-30-2013 at 11:30 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You need to forget the drugs and stop wasting your money on trainers and gear.

If you had consistently taken the advice of this forum rather than your dealers then you would be in much better shape physically and financially.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

bigpen is offline New Member
    You're not eating nywhere near enough calories!! You're hardly eating any 'real' food. That mass isn't going to come from nowhere! And where are your good fats? You won't grow without fats. Stop ditching egg yolks and eat the full thing - eggs are one of the best whole foods you can get. You can take all the gear in the world, but it's a waste unless you eat.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpen
    You're not eating nywhere near enough calories!! You're hardly eating any 'real' food. That mass isn't going to come from nowhere! And where are your good fats? You won't grow without fats. Stop ditching egg yolks and eat the full thing - eggs are one of the best whole foods you can get. You can take all the gear in the world, but it's a waste unless you eat.
    Won't grow without fats, huh? That's news to me.

Also, he said he eats almonds. Then has two mystery meals where he eats either 'proper' or 'normal' food.

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Won't grow without fats, huh? That's news to me.

Also, he said he eats almonds. Then has two mystery meals where he eats either 'proper' or 'normal' food.
    The mystery meals change daily hence I left it open. The lunch depends what is cooked in the canteen but usually consists of green veg, good carbs e.g. brown rice and other healthy food options. Dinner is almost always porridge with the protein bar. Yes - almonds I consume daily. I can add other nuts into the shake if it will help?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpen View Post
    3 meals a day are 'real' food....
    I'm not ditching egg yolks - I buy egg white powder and make a shake from it.

Aaron330 is offline Junior Member
    Eat mor chikin

LVCat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post
    Eat mor chikin
    he's a vegetarian, remember.

it's hard to get protein and egg white powder if you are a vegetarian...good luck, it's possible...but follow these guys' advice... most important thing I've learned so far is that...

Quote Originally Posted by LVCat View Post
    he's a vegetarian, remember.

it's hard to get protein and egg white powder if you are a vegetarian...good luck, it's possible...but follow these guys' advice... most important thing I've learned so far is that...

There is whole egg powder too but I was told to stick to egg whites because it has a lower fat content. I could buy whole egg powder and mix the two if it helps?

No sure what person to listen too as no one has really answered my question - it's just been a fight in the posts above.

I have managed to push past the plateau and gain weight again. My legs seem to be growing and my back too. However my chest, shoulders and arms seem to have a problem growing. They pump up nicely after workout but go flat again within a few hours regardless of how much I eat. Infact in the time I didn't gain weight my chest size went down 1' (cold) so I'm not sure what's goin on. Can someone shed some light on this please?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

You didn't start your PCT until June, lets say that took til the end of June.

You then had 2 months off so that takes you to now.

Yet you have been on cycle for 5 weeks at least?! More like 9 by the sound of it!

Now, I'm no maths whizz but...........

Cut the shit dino, nobody can help you if you don't tell the truth.
    Can you shed some light on this please?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Can you shed some light on this please?
    I checked my calendar and my recent cycle has been going on for 8 weeks (this is week 8).

I checked my calendar and my recent cycle has been going on for 8 weeks (this is week 8).
    So you started your new cycle before your last pct ended? Or you didn't do a pct and jumped straight back into another cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So you're advocating a high protein/high carb diet with no fat? The average (non-bodybuilding) make needs about 70g a fat a day, never mind someone who is lifting serious weights and looking to bulk up.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpen View Post
    So you're advocating a high protein/high carb diet with no fat? The average (non-bodybuilding) make needs about 70g a fat a day, never mind someone who is lifting serious weights and looking to bulk up.
    I'm not no. I get fat from milk/almonds/mass shake/cheese on a daily basis. I get a good 75-80g per day easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

So you started your new cycle before your last pct ended? Or you didn't do a pct and jumped straight back into another cycle?
    Are you ignoring me?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I just read this whole thread twice. It seem that you are not listening to BnB or anyone. You need to start listening. get your math book, figure the correct protocol for cycling. You need to drop the trainers read up on everything more.

Listen and plan through this forum. ...Just my two cents without being technical. ...crazy mike

Are you ignoring me?
    Sorry I must have missed this comment.
    I finished PCT and started a new cycle after.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I just read this whole thread twice. It seem that you are not listening to BnB or anyone. You need to start listening. get your math book, figure the correct protocol for cycling. You need to drop the trainers read up on everything more.

Listen and plan through this forum. ...Just my two cents without being technical. ...crazy mike
    What am i not listening to?
    I'm asking simple questions which no one has yet responded too.... instead everyones on a rant about what week i did what. I'm on a cycle, I've stopped gaining, can we fix this please?

Sorry I must have missed this comment.
    I finished PCT and started a new cycle after.
    Straight after, as in the day after?

So I wasted all my time in those PM's?!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I always notice people say one thing in a PM or another post and then something way different in another post are the ones who have the problems.

Everyone looks for the fastest/easiest path to get what they think they want but they will never get it until they come to the fact that being true to yourself and taking the hard road is the way to success.

My advice is your diet sucks , my kids eat more than that.

ALL these " roids " will not do a dang thing until you have ALL 3 aspects in line in this order, DIET/TRAIN/then your aas, a fair bit of sleep as well.

* Take a look at the diet i posted below in this section, here is one thing i started doing differently recently, and it really helps you keep your head in the right direction. Notice I call my thread " bulk diet " not " bulk cycle " i do this cause I know where true gains come from. I dont even discuss the aas, as that is the last part of the plan for me

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...bulk-diet.html
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 09-04-2013 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    I always notice people say one thing in a PM or another post and then something way different in another post are the ones who have the problems.

Everyone looks for the fastest/easiest path to get what they think they want but they will never get it until they come to the fact that being true to yourself and taking the hard road is the way to success.

My advice is your diet sucks , my kids eat more than that.

ALL these " roids " will not do a dang thing until you have ALL 3 aspects in line in this order, DIET/TRAIN/then your aas, a fair bit of sleep as well.

* Take a look at the diet i posted below in this section, here is one thing i started doing differently recently, and it really helps you keep your head in the right direction. Notice I call my thread " bulk diet " not " bulk cycle " i do this cause I know where true gains come from. I dont even discuss the aas, as that is the last part of the plan for me

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...bulk-diet.html
    Thanks for the link. Not sure how my diet sucks when I'm eating more than 1000 calories more than your posted diet.... (I'm assuming your kids eat the diet you posted).

My meals look almost identical to your meal plan except I replace the meat (because I'm vegetarian) with a supplement. I don't seem to have an alternative as if I replace it with more veg food my carbs just go up too much (yes I tried it).
    I don't have cassein though - I could try that if you recommend it.

Again, I dont think its a diet issue as I was able to bulk for the first 5-6 weeks pretty well (82kg to 90kg). However, in the past 4 weeks I have not gained any additional weight or changes on my body so obviously something isn't working anymore. If you still think its a diet issue please can you tell me what I can change? (without increasing the carb intake by much)

I sleep a good 8-9 hours a day so I do not think thats an issue.

Straight after, as in the day after?

So I wasted all my time in those PM's?!
    You just seem to want a forum fight rather then want to help so I'm not replying to any of your comments anymore. This is dragging out and the thread is going in another direction for no reason. Sorry.

You just seem to want a forum fight rather then want to help so I'm not replying to any of your comments anymore. This is dragging out and the thread is going in another direction for no reason. Sorry.
    No, just an explanation why you came here for help, I spent some time advising you in PM, and you appear to have ignored everything. Therefore wasting my time that I give for free.

Essentially you have been on cycle and shutdown for nearly 5 months. You are in your early 20's. you are probably close to 25% bf judging by the pics you PMd me.

Here is my final set of advice to you

1. Stop listening to your trainer and dealer about steroids , they want your money, that's all.
    2. Learn to lift and lift heavy. At the end of your first 10 weeks on cycle you could barely deadlift your own body weight.
    3. Perhaps most importantly, get off the damned AAS and run a strong PCT
    4. Learn how to diet, run a diet for 8 weeks and monitor the results, change it accordingly depending on your goals
    5. Stop ignoring the great advice that the good people on here are giving you for free. It's far more valuable than the shite advice you are paying your trainer for.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

No, just an explanation why you came here for help, I spent some time advising you in PM, and you appear to have ignored everything. Therefore wasting my time that I give for free.

Essentially you have been on cycle and shutdown for nearly 5 months. You are in your early 20's. you are probably close to 25% bf judging by the pics you PMd me.

Here is my final set of advice to you

1. Stop listening to your trainer and dealer about steroids , they want your money, that's all.
    2. Learn to lift and lift heavy. At the end of your first 10 weeks on cycle you could barely deadlift your own body weight.
    3. Perhaps most importantly, get off the damned AAS and run a strong PCT
    4. Learn how to diet, run a diet for 8 weeks and monitor the results, change it accordingly depending on your goals
    5. Stop ignoring the great advice that the good people on here are giving you for free. It's far more valuable than the shite advice you are paying your trainer for.
    I'm not ignoring the advice - most of what you said was implemented. I just took roids as I wasn't seeing gains naturally and felt like I was throwing money away on supps and not seeing any results.

I'm definitely nowhere near 25% BF. I'm not 10% either.

As for the advice:
    1. I'm finishing what I have brought and running PCT and then continuing naturally as recommended.
    2. I do lift heavy with correct form - thats not a problem.
    3. See above.
    4. I do - I use myfitnesspal and researched all the good foods and stick to the diet like glue. I saw results for 5 weeks then it just instantly stopped - something went wrong - I'm not sure what.
    5. Ok.... which is why I posted here.

You can't keep gaining indefinitely - everyone eventually hits a plateau - even on gear.

And some may disagree, but in my experience - no matter what you're taking - you plateau after 6 weeks or so anyway. You cannot keep growing indefinitely - even on gear. That's why I keep my cycles short. Some may disagree, but that's just my experience.

I'm not ignoring the advice - most of what you said was implemented.

1. I'm finishing what I have brought and running PCT and then continuing naturally as recommended..
    My main advice was to stop, run PCT and train and diet naturally. I most certainly did not recommend immediately jumping on another cycle please do not suggest that I did. You should stop being foolish and end your cycle now not finish it off.

I'm definitely nowhere near 25% BF.
    I beg to differ, why not throw up your photo that you PM'd me so that the boys and girls here can estimate and let's see if my guesstimate was nowhere near?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 09-05-2013 at 05:59 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

. I just took roids as I wasn't seeing gains naturally.
    In what period, during PCT? That isn't natural. Or the, maybe, 14 days between PCT and jumping back on cycle?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 09-05-2013 at 06:36 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I went back and looked at all your threads. It seems you always have problems. It seems that you argue more than not.
    You are given the same advice from many Vets and you come back disgruntled.
    You disagree and don't listen.
    You share your pic only on PM, what's that.
    You ignore the fact that you may have just plateaued.
    You want us to tell you what you want to here.
    You are getting under most everyone's skin.
    You are too young and I believe you were told that.
    I generalize my statements but, who has the problem with most all of the people advising you. You have the issues and problems.
    No pictures for all to agree and see to and advise, more arguing, then NO more, at least from most of us.

Your attitude sucks and most anyone reading your posts and threads would guess you to not be any older then you are 20-22. You act it and sound it. Grow up get off the aas, get rid o the trainers you don't need one . You should know how to train yourself. I train myself and most of us do. Learn how to listen on here and do for yourself. Learn what an ok plateau is and how to handle it.

Grow up and show us pics of where you're at ...crazy mike

Umm... I know I plateaued..... my initial post asked what do I do about it.
    I cannot remember what pics I sent to Back In Black but I've attached one I took this week 4 days after any chest training so I'm completely cold and its probably most accurate. Sorry about the bad quality of the pic. Do you want a flexed arm pic also?
    I will get on the PCT this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bulking Cycle Gains Stopped-diet.png  
    Last edited by dinogoesrawr; 09-07-2013 at 02:13 AM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If I look like that after my first cycle I will be highly disappointed.

~T

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your physique is easily obtainable without any juice, youre obviously doing something wrong.

Umm... I know I plateaued..... my initial post asked what do I do about it.
    I cannot remember what pics I sent to Back In Black but I've attached one I took this week 4 days after any chest training so I'm completely cold and its probably most accurate. Sorry about the bad quality of the pic. Do you want a flexed arm pic also?
    I will get on the PCT this week.
    I'm not trying to be patronising, but from your picture it doesn't look as if you've ever done a cycle before - you must be doing something wrong. I know I'm reiterating what has already been said before, but you don't need to take gear to look like that. Maybe look at your training technique or diet? Are you overtraining? Not enough rest etc.?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information