Stats:
5'11''
190(ish) lbs
15.7 % BF(Test done via Skin fold) however, I look more like the 20% pics. All my weight seems to be held around my abs.....
I am on TRT(only 5 weeks in so not totally natty, I guess?)

I have never really cut, I have always bulked, or tried to bulk. My goal is to get to 210 with 10% BF. I was going to go about going up to 220 at my lean gains pace, but have decided I want to cut down to 11% or so. I am going to he beach in little over a month, and my fiancee said "You look fat, strong but fat".... Didn't sit well with me going to the beach. I am hard gainer/ecto, so its really hard for me to put on weight. It has taken me 4 years to put on 40 lbs of muscle, where keeping/losing some BF%. I have always tried to stay sub 15% BF, and plan on it now as well to help with the TRT results, and possibly if I want to do any other AAS cycles.

I just got out of a bulk, and was 195 and was at 16.9%, so have shed a little bit of weight the last week I have been doing this. Anywhere here is my diet and work out plan....

Work out plan:
Weights 4 days a week(days vary, depending on schedule) - I am doing heavy weight, not going to failure but pretty damn close. 4 sets of 8-10 and 3-4 exercises per group
Chest/tri/calfs(10 of light cardio, burning around 70 calories)
Legs/abs(10 of light cardio, burning around 70 calories)
Back/biceps/calfs(10 of light cardio, burning around 70 calories)
Shoulders/abs(10 of light cardio, burning around 70 calories)
Rest(Cardio session of 350 Cals, so about 38 minutes)
Full body(Dead lifts, pull ups, clean and jerks, squats), followed by a 350 calorie cardio session
Rest day AKA house cleaning day

Diet plan looks like this - total of 2029 calories, 52g fat, 143 carbs, 242 protein...... carbs to high? This is daily minus sunday, in which I cut out the PWO.....About 2 gallons of water
Breakfast(Chobani, whey shake)
260 Calories, 1g fat, 25g carbs, 38g protein

Snack1(chicken & 1/4 cup rice)
369.5 calories, 5.5g fat, 36g carb, 43g protein

PWO
240 calories, 2g fat, 6g carb, 48g protein

Snack2(chicken & rice)
369.5 calories, 5.5g fat, 36g carb, 43g protein

almonds - 170calories, 15g fat, 5g carbs, 6g protein

dinner - I fit macros, so tuna or other stuff(carbs shouldnt be bad here since im still within macros I think...)
500 calories, 18g fat, 30g carbs, 50g protein

Prebed(1/2 cup cottage chese)
120 calories, 5g fat, 5g carb, 14g protein