ickythump is offline Member

post cycle and beyond

Looking to make sure I am correct in my planning:

PCT starts in one week. I will go to a bod pod and be positive of new lbm and eat a few hundred above maintenance thru February pct. Then I was going to add in more cardio thru March and lower calories slowly, and be a bit more strict on carbs. April I'll get to below that maintenance to cut a but.

Notes: I will never aggressively bulk again, way too many sensitive fat cells and it's too hard for me to monitor fat gain, I didn't see muscle gain until I really ate (test was weak, levels were definitely high but nothing like most would see). I want to do the body transformation thing but don't want to ruin all my gains, do I look ok in my plan?? I was going to go a bit slower into cut but I want to enter that competition lol any thoughts?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't like bulking either! Will take the slower leaner gains year round rather than having to diet the extra weight off after a bulk

ickythump is offline Member
    Yea I'll basically stick with my diet all year round, do IF in summer and then extra cals thru winter, and just adjust my workouts accordingly, I would have to run tons of shit to keep fat off and unless I'm gonna get paid what's the point....I could only do body building, I'm shorter and stocky so I think physique would be out (which is what I'd like to do honestly, I don't like the HGH bodies that seem to win these days in BBing)

Thread Information