Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SEOINAGE

Thread: Mass Gainers?

Zedded is offline Junior Member

Mass Gainers?

Found a nice mass gainer "Serious Mass" pretty loaded with complex carbs, minerals, and mumbo jumbo. I have found its pretty easy to drink the full serving size throughout the day eating my normal meals. Jw have any of you tried any mass gainers and are they worth it? Would throw me up near the 4k calorie range but I do have a fast metabolism and hit the gym hard so I guess my real question is would this help me throw on more size faster or would I put on a lot of fat?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Making your own mass gainer shake is super easy so why not do that yourself? At least you know what is in it.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    It could potentially put on a lot of fat just like eating too much excess calories from food would. Almost always better off with real food. But then again like tarmy said you can make your own shakes and they taste amazing. I like about 75g of whey, a little less dextrose, a frozen banana, good cup of frozen blueberries, several tablespoons of peanut butter, a bunch of whole milk, tablespoon and a half of cocoa, and then about 5 ice cubes, then what ever else like creatine I would put in it. The combo is amazing.

But in all honesty just eat more if you need more calories? I mean it is all processed anyways, so how is it much better than even some less clean foods you could use to raise the calorie count?
    DCI likes this.

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    I can't always get all of my meals in due to work or something that comes up. When this happens I use the optimum pro complex gainer. It's also low sugar and complex carb. I keep a full serving of it with me along with a shaker cup for "emergencies"

As the others said, whole food or homemade is best, but for when you need a meal in a pinch these are great. I've only found a few that I would use, most are all sugar and garbage.

Good luck!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    never put anything into your body that you do not know what it is

how many chemicals or compounds in your mass gainer ingredient list you can't pronounce or understand what it is?

Zedded is offline Junior Member
    the taste of the mass gainer is really good to me and i can actually drink it when im not hungry. if i could eat more food i would but i get full fast. i know or heard of the majority of the minerals but since none of this is fda approved who knows whats in it its like 50g protin 250g carbs around 1200 calories

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedded View Post
    the taste of the mass gainer is really good to me and i can actually drink it when im not hungry. if i could eat more food i would but i get full fast. i know or heard of the majority of the minerals but since none of this is fda approved who knows whats in it its like 50g protin 250g carbs around 1200 calories
    let's look at the ingredient list

why don't you copy and paste here and let's take a look?

Thread Information