yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Sudden drop in weight

It seems like every year I shed some weight going into summer but it is kind of odd. Within a weeks time I have dropped about 10lbs. I have been going nuts trying to put the weight back on but my body doesnt like to hold weight. I have switched from eating cleaner home cooked meals to eating two big macs with fries for lunch and I have been adding large amounts of olive oil to my shakes I have twice a day. I have seen no change. How can I go from eating clean to eating this dirty and not even gain a pound? I am not some gifted guy who has 8% body fat and a fast metabolism either.

Blog Entries
    Are you still exercising? Are you eating calories according to your TDEE? These all play into it.

Additionally weight can fluctuate dramatically from day to day, hour to hour.

Focus on BF% not weight.

If you start eating fast food in excess the only "weight" you will end up putting on is fat.

Putting on fat weight is very easy, taking it off however that's a different story.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Still exercising it just seems like every time summer rolls around my body just drops weight no matter what I do which isnt helpful when trying to bulk. I do sweat more because of the heat but I also drink more water to compensate for that.

Blog Entries
    Find you TDEE and add 100 calories. If you are still dropping weight adjust as needed.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    It seems like every year I shed some weight going into summer but it is kind of odd. Within a weeks time I have dropped about 10lbs. I have been going nuts trying to put the weight back on but my body doesnt like to hold weight. I have switched from eating cleaner home cooked meals to eating two big macs with fries for lunch and I have been adding large amounts of olive oil to my shakes I have twice a day. I have seen no change. How can I go from eating clean to eating this dirty and not even gain a pound? I am not some gifted guy who has 8% body fat and a fast metabolism either.
    PM me and I will send you my macro calculator. it will tell you exactly how much to eat, what to eat, and it will track it for you too. My guess is that, for some reason, your calorie/protein intake drops. This will let you know what is going on......

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Thread Information