Athlete127 is offline Member

artificial sweetners and water retention

What are you all thoughts on it? I know most competitors drop anything with artifical sweetners week of contest.

I'm having a hard time with that considering my pre workout of course has it lol.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Not much would surprise me when it comes to artificial sweeteners. It seems like each new one is the best ever, till it is discovered it isnt.

Athlete127 is offline Member
    On the other hand... I think I've heard just about anything has potential to retain water. Haha

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not sure why but I never trusted ANY of the artificial sweeteners. I remember when they 1st came out and 1st thing I said was I get they cause cancer. Ill stick with pure cane sugar or honey. Same with margarine, Ill stick with butter or natural oils.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I'm not sure why but I never trusted ANY of the artificial sweeteners. I remember when they 1st came out and 1st thing I said was I get they cause cancer. Ill stick with pure cane sugar or honey. Same with margarine, Ill stick with butter or natural oils.
    Seems like as time goes by this proves more and more to be the best bet combined with simple intake control or moderation. It really does.

Blog Entries
    Everyone is different with this, some say yes others no. It doesn't effect me. And yes you are also right about anything can potentially cause water retention.

Thread Information