RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Suggested Diet this Fall

This Fall I will be bulking on a cycle of Tren and Test. I consider myself a jack of all trades on this forum so I am looking to the expert and adept dieters for advice. Just looking for a critique in my methodology and/or calculations as this is just one small slice of my overall diet when bulking.

BMR is 2108, I chose to multiply that by 1.5 for my particular lifestyle and that gives us 3162. I also read about the Thermic Effect of Food or TEF for the first time recently and decided to add that into my calculations to see how that worked out for me. I am unsure yet as to whether this was a good idea or not.

For the TEF I multiplied my BMR of 2108 by .15 since it is a fairly high protein diet. This gave me 316 which gives me a grand total of 3478. My workouts are a few hundred calories so if I round to 400 calories a workout I am at around 3878 by my math. Let me know if I am wrong.

So here is a sample diet for my day. I am a teacher so I cannot eat during certain hours of the day. I teach from around 11am til 3:30pm with a lunch break in the middle. I plan on having 5 meals a day but I might increase that to 6.

Meal 1: 7:30am
    Meal 2: 10am
    Meal 3: 12:30pm
    Meal 4: 3:30pm
    Meal 5: 6:30pm
    Meal 6: Possibly around 8:30/9pm

The sample diet was easier to just plug into myfitnesspal and copy to here so check the attachment. It comes out to about 43% Carbs, 10% Fat, and that leaves 47% Protein.

There is always room for improvement, so how can I? I am currently eating at my TDEE and probably will stay close to that until I start the bulk. This means upping my calories is going to be hard on me because I am going to have to do a lot of force eating since I will be adding a few hundred calories a day.

Having said that I incorporated the mass gainer in meal 2, which I normally despise, as a means of getting a ton of carbs without having to eat a lot of material.

I have also read that uncooked brown rice holds much more carbs than cooked brown rice so let me know how you eat it or if I am crazy for considering trying this.

EDIT: I understand this has me as eating 3,593 a day with my TDEE being about 300 calories higher. I am still working on this. I will probably start my bulking diet early so I am able to stomach this many calories by the time I am on cycle of course.

Thanks broskies, I know, I like to talk a lotClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Meal Day one.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	152213.
    Last edited by RangerDanger830; 07-29-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Thread Information