Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Times Roman

Thread: TDEE on test

forceps is offline New Member

TDEE on test

Hello.
    After 3 years of lifting i decided to start my first cycle. It will be test prop solo.
    This year I cut to below 8% and then made reverse diet. now im on caloric surplus and making leangains. my goal is to be shredded whole year. and there is my question: will TDEE rise while on test? i rarely ask question like this on forums because i have a very good knowledge about diet, but i have never been on cycle. I dont want answers like 'add 500 calories to make gainz and be fatass'. i want to still make leangains and now its about 1kg per month so i dont want to waste cycle to find my proper intake.
    sorry for my english.
    thanks

and how much this 1kg per month should rise if i want to still make leangains on test?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forceps View Post
    Hello.
    After 3 years of lifting i decided to start my first cycle. It will be test prop solo.
    This year I cut to below 8% and then made reverse diet. now im on caloric surplus and making leangains. my goal is to be shredded whole year. and there is my question: will TDEE rise while on test? i rarely ask question like this on forums because i have a very good knowledge about diet, but i have never been on cycle. I dont want answers like 'add 500 calories to make gainz and be fatass'. i want to still make leangains and now its about 1kg per month so i dont want to waste cycle to find my proper intake.
    sorry for my english.
    thanks

and how much this 1kg per month should rise if i want to still make leangains on test?
    for all intents and purposes, your BMR will remain the same on test. What may change is your activity level, which will ultimately change your TDEE. Some blokes get real active on cycle, and this additional activity could affect your activity multiplier.

But if everything is more or less the same, your gym time is the same with the same number of days, then just use the same TDEE.
    forceps and GGot FFina? like this.

Thread Information