GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member

Felt like i was going to pass out. Quick question.

So last night didnt have much to eat and just a can of tuna, 50g pro shake and went to bed. This morning a few eggs, 50pro shake. About an hour later got my grilled chicken. Ate that with brown rice. Left house to go play handball but didnt make it cause i started sweating like crazy and seeing little dots.

Went home and had my other piece of grilled chicken with more brown rice. Now im still not feeling too good. So i asked my mom, who is a diabetic to test my sugar and it came in at 30. Is getting that low on sugar really bad? She was like Whoa!!! Thats not good.

What is causing this, and what can i do different to my diet to avoid this again??? Im having oatmeal in the morning then small serving of brown rice with another meal. Thought this would be enough.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you on something at this time?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Are you on something at this time?
    Yeah right now besides the supplements im taking (Fish oils, multi Vit, Flax, and Vit D3) Im just taking 250mg/w of Test, and just started Winstrol 50mg/eod which i just started 3 days ago.

Weird thing is, i have done this same diet many times before and never had this happen to me. What do you guys think can be causing this? Can eating extremely low carbs cause this or will your sugar level still remain normal while doing this without dropping so low like mine did (30)?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina? View Post
    Yeah right now besides the supplements im taking (Fish oils, multi Vit, Flax, and Vit D3) Im just taking 250mg/w of Test, and just started Winstrol 50mg/eod which i just started 3 days ago.

Weird thing is, i have done this same diet many times before and never had this happen to me. What do you guys think can be causing this? Can eating extremely low carbs cause this or will your sugar level still remain normal while doing this without dropping so low like mine did (30)?
    Lol try dropping the winstrol since it started when the winstrol started..

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Lol try dropping the winstrol since it started when the winstrol started..
    Yes i too was thinking what changed right before this started and Winstrol did come to mind. Only problem is, I have down many cycles including Winstrol with same diet im on now and had no ill effects. Im going to give it a few more days and if changing my diet doesnt fix this and it happens again, im going to start dropping things. Only problem is, not much to drop here.

Thanks anyways for help guys. Still a mystery though.

Thread Information